I would love to see the "all 22" shot

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

...on the first play of our game winning drive where Davis hits Cook on the shallow cross and Cook is tackled by a toe nail yet again!

From the TV shot it sure looks like he could have run.....and run....and run some more.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Every one of your recent threads are negative. Quick is out performing Watkins and you're pissed. We get it. :)

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Every one of your recent threads are negative. Quick is out performing Watkins and you're pissed. We get it. :)
Quick will NEVER out perform WAtkins...EVER. Let alone THREE years after being drafted.

But Quick is doing more than I ever thought he would.

Maybe now he could score a TD one of these days too...

RamzFanz

Damnit
Quick will NEVER out perform WAtkins...EVER. Let alone THREE years after being drafted.

Quick was from a small school. He needed time to develop just like MOST receivers in the NFL.

But it is what it is. Quick is 12th in yards and Watkins is 20th. That's actually a good thing you know. o_O

Oh, and it's been 2 seasons, not 3 years. This is his third season and he's killing right now.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

Put your money where mouth is then chief.

Go place a bet in the sports book forum.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Great idea @Legatron4.

I've created a Quick vs Watkins yards competition this week. Let the better receiver win!

I have little left to bet, but I'll bet it all.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It has been said by many a Football EXPERT, that it takes a WR (New to the NFL) THREE YEARS to adjust to Playing in the NFL vs College. Point, Set, Match!

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm not meaning to ride you @RFIP, you're a cool guy and all, it's just that the negativity is getting old. :unsure:

Don't be a grumpy! It's bad for your health!

Hey, did you hear the Rams won last Sunday?!

grumpy-cat-large-face.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Shouldn't your Definitive Proclamation days be behind you? Especially when it comes to WR's?

BtURyYvCUAAHGFd.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's all good. No one outside this board would ever compare Quick to Watkins anyhow.

What we should be comparing Watkins too is GRob.

How's that looking btw?

You just don't learn do you. Oh well, continue your bitterness. I'm sure it'll earn you a lot of support on this board.

Philly5

Rookie
It's all good. No one outside this board would ever compare Quick to Watkins anyhow.

How's that looking btw?

I want to bet it all on a Watkins vs GRob # of receptions wager. Going with Watkins even though he is banged up and playing against a much better defense. GRob is rested though.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You just don't learn do you. Oh well, continue your bitterness. I'm sure it'll earn you a lot of support on this board.

Never looking for support my boy, just speaking my mind. When some try's to make a point that a three year player has better stats than a guy playing his second game then you need to be prepared to face the music.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

How's that looking btw?

Dude, it's two fucking games in their rookie season. Two - fucking - games. They're two entirely different players in two entirely different systems. And you know what? I'll bet you right here that Robinson is going to have a monster year when he's fully integrated into our system and starts kicking ass and taking names at left tackle.

And about Quick, well, we're seeing how very wrong the doubters are. I feel that Austin will break out in the same way. And I'm quite fine with Davis throwing to both of them for the time being.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never looking for support my boy, just speaking my mind. When some try's to make a point that a three year player has better stats than a guy playing his second game then you need to be prepared to face the music.

That's ironic coming from you. Because you sure haven't faced the music after you spent the entire off-season trashing Brian Quick. Frankly, I think most people aren't interested in hearing you speak your mind since the Rams passed on Watkins. Your insistence on being right has just made you come off as bitter. Nobody wants to read that. You're acting like the people that wanted Suh instead of Bradford(Cough Old Larry Cough).

But I'm just going to stop here as this argument is getting more personal than I'd like.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I could have sworn Quick WAS a 2nd round pick #33 overall and Watkins went #7 overall including the Bills giving up their 2015 1st round pick. (n)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I could have sworn Quick WAS a 2nd round pick #33 overall and Watkins went #7 overall including the Bills giving up their 2015 1st round pick. (n)

Watkins went 4th overall. Buffalo traded number 9 and a future first to Cleveland for the rights to Watkins.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Quick
14 rec(18 targets)
173 yds
12.4 avg

Watkins
11 rec(15 targets)
145 yds
13.5 avg
1 TD

Both guys are producing. What's the storyline here? I could give two shits what Buffalo is doing or who was drafted where or when.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Shouldn't your Definitive Proclamation days be behind you? Especially when it comes to WR's?

BtURyYvCUAAHGFd.jpg

Some introductions are in order...

Nappy mess? Meet Mr. Clippers. Mr. Clippers? Meet Nappy mess...
andis-hair-clippers-top-best-hair-clippers-for-men-2013-800x561.png