I love it - Brady is such a big baby!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramatik

Starter
See what happens when he doesn't get the opposing teams defensive play calls in his headset, and see how great he is then.

I believe that this is the answer here.

Now that he has to play "Straight Up", he's not so wonderful is he?

I never thought he was that good. dirty bastid. Piece of crap. He should get the hell beat out of him.

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
I believe that this is the answer here.

Now that he has to play "Straight Up", he's not so wonderful is he?

I never thought he was that good. dirty bastid. Piece of crap. He should get the hell beat out of him.

With a pair of muddy slimy Uggs.

RamsFan14

Starter
You do realize he left his pregnant girlfriend for Gisele, right?

Thinking about it again yea I remember that he left his girlfriend for another (didn't know she was pregnant!). Do we know what happened between the two?

Marq

Marq My Wordz
Name
King
Oh HELL no! First of all he is a Patsie. Second, he's pretty much done. Third, he has ALWAYS needed a very good to great O-line, fourth, he's a patsie. Fifth, he can go eff himself and Bellyfat while he's at it. Sixth, we all saw what he does when his protection breaks down. Seventh thru infinity, he's a freakin' patsie that was on the team that cheated the Rams out of a Superbowl.
Lol!!!! Tell them how you really feel.

rams2050

Starter
He is certainly not the epitome of class when he's losing, is he? What a piece of sheet!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Lol!!!! Tell them how you really feel.
Yeah - hard to hold back my bile for that team and the players/staff that were on it when we were ripped off. In all honesty, the patsies hold a place in my bowels that can never be rivaled by even the Whiners or Seachickens. They disgust me.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
The reality is if they had lost the SB against us that team would have imploded. No one would have heard of Brady again and Bilicheat would have been on a serious hot seat. That team got lucky (???) in the games leading to the SB (remeber there were several questionable rulings in the playoffs for them).

The coach went with Brady over Bledsoe (a multiple time pro-bowler) because he was the hot hand.

Had a friend once tell me (about 5 years ago) that Brady was dominant in that SB...I told him he was completely wrong....he said Brady moved the ball at will...and I bet him some $$ on it. Went to web and showed him Brady only had less than 150yrds passing (and 54 came on the last drive)...he was stunned.

The fact is if Pats lose that game everyone would question using Brady over Bledsoe especially with those stats...the coach gets serious heat over it...maybe they trade Brady in offseason (for less than they got for Bledsoe)....

Brady has turned into a very good QB - but he has been on some loaded teams and his teeams have some serious questions over them....I would not take him right now....he is on the downside of his career and I doubt he could perform at a high level elsewhere (unlike a Manning).

Marq

Marq My Wordz
Name
King
Yeah - hard to hold back my bile for that team and the players/staff that were on it when we were ripped off. In all honesty, the patsies hold a place in my bowels that can never be rivaled by even the Whiners or Seachickens. They disgust me.
I Agree so much it sounds like I wrote it.

Athos

Legend
Home cooking calls being phoned in from Goodell for the Cheatriots. Some bogus calls.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
the NFL magic wand that giveth also can taketh away.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
As much as I say I hate Tom Brady, I do respect him as a person and as a player. He's competitive, a great leader, and is good off the field, essentially he's been an all around good person and that's stuff I like to see in people. It would be weird to see Brady in a Rams uniform... I feel like I'd get so much s*** from my friends lol.

You have GOT to be kidding! He is and will always be a CHEATER!!!!!! He was in on everything. The stealing of signals, the weird loss of radio signals at their stadium at the worst possible time.........everything! He is a piece of shit and if he became a Ram, I would switch teams...even though I have been a Rams fan since about 1967. THAT is how much I hate tom baby.