I just rewatched "Los Angeles Rams: All or Nothing" from 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
BTW it’s all CJ Anderson to this point . Blythe got beat & takes them out of FG range ? Well Greg the Leg tied it up for a 50 plus yrs FG

3-3 game tied .

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
AD99 playing NT/DE
Suh LE
Brockers RDE missed a tackle for 15 to 50.

Ebukam -
Corey Littleton playing excellent.
Causes punt. Goff - changes call & forgets count.CJ fumble w/gain of 7,cooks gets a Dart.
1-10 Gurley complete for a loss of 1.

Cooks for 20. To Rams 40 from the 7.

Gurley for 13 & this is the play that cost The Rams the Super Bowl ? Going to watch reply to confirm my John Sullivan hold ? Crossed to NE’s 47.

Still HORRIBLE the DT is holding him & his hands are inside & NEVER came outside his body.No impact on the play.

Announcer Simms says not a call I would make in any case!!!! Watching the reply up close.All most looks like DT had hands to the face ?

Goff got hit for loss of 2 almost late hit. Goff missed a wide open WR,but went deep to side lines.

Just bad possession with close calls that went against them 3-3 in the 4th. Defense played great.

Littleton covering TE is what I remember . Brady threw deep to him 3 times in a row to endzone.Covered the first 1 or 2 times ? All those memories

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Grunt 1 on 1 with Ebukham as ROLb.Edelman 10 catches for 140.

Brady’s ex in stands(sweet)
Freaking 3 plays in a row. They didn’t show first 2,but this one was in Triple Covereage but a perfect throw.Little right there .Just a little over the top Jj43 couldn’t get there.Peters was more in front.JJ never had a chance,they moved it over to the left 10 yards. Was to the 3 yard line.Before if I recall they were more in the endzone.
TD Sony Michal. Any ways SUCKED.
Just thought this thread was a good place to go back.
— John Sullivan last game as a Ram.

This will be THE FIRST TIME The Rams are going BIG UP FRONT!!

John Sullivan getting cut for Nrian Allen was a JOKE!! Mcvay wanted him back,but Sullivan lost like 50 lbs in 6 months. What a STUD !! Austin Blythe was NEVER a STARstING GUARD , but helped The Rams to a Supernowl.

He learned so much from John Sullivan it has got passed down.
Steve Avila learned a lot from Allen & Shelton.

IMO Blythe was a solid backup CENTER- Swing Guard. He helped Creed in KC & part of what he learned from John Sullivan.
—John Sullivan & Andrew Whitworth helped make The Big 5.
Big Rob still holds that down with adding Joesh Noteboom to it.

I could bring up my first thread about that with Saffold & Jamon Brown.Brown just never got better & AD99 use to just ABUSE him in practice.

I’m excited about The Rams future up front.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Totally agree.

I was a big fan of Fisher for a couple years. He definitely helped us improve from a laughingstock to at least mediocre. And yes I give Fisher credit for building a decent roster.

But by his fourth year I just no longer could defend him. I went to Levi's for the 28-0 blowout loss on opening day. That game convinced me that Fisher couldn't take us beyond mediocre. By the end of that crappy 4-12 season, I just couldn't stand the idea of Fisher anymore.
I was very encouraged going into 2013 after the job he did in 2012. To get what was still a very not-good roster to 7-9?!

Arrow definitely looked to be going up...

Loop Trump GIF

younghutch

UDFA
I was completely done with Fisher when, on Hard Knocks, he openly mocked Jared Goff for buying fans for his teammates due to the heat in their rooms. I guess Fisher thought Goff should've gone the whole HVAC route or something.

I knew that Goff would not be allowed to succeed under him.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I was completely done with Fisher when, on Hard Knocks, he openly mocked Jared Goff for buying fans for his teammates due to the heat in their rooms. I guess Fisher thought Goff should've gone the whole HVAC route or something.

I knew that Goff would not be allowed to succeed under him.
I don't really remember that, but I'd kinda have to disagree with your takeaway on that. IMO Fisher was a good "player's coach" and knew how to connect with guys and motivate them and create a team atmosphere. (Discipline was only mediocre, but team morale was pretty good). Fisher's problem was with adapting to a modern offense.

Anyway-- if Fisher was razzing Goff about buying fans for the rooms, I can't imagine it was that big of a deal. The problem on that team was Fisher and Rob Boras, the OC who was in way over his head. The O was so god-awful that year, so inept and basic and predictable. Sadly Gurley was right when he ripped the "middle school offense" of that year.

I'll always defend Fisher as a good guy and a good player's coach. But I'll always think he was deficient in the tactics of modern offense. Just my 2 cents.