How good is LB Akeem Ayers?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
REV3NGE taking a small step for him but a giant leap for the ROD:
Eh, honestly, I don't really care either way. Dunbar has always been more than sufficient.
I'll always be a Dunbar fan after the way he played the Redskins in RGIII's rookie year. Not only did he contained RGIII, but he made him his bitch
Hey REV! Are you of Russian ancestry by any chance? 3 is a letter in the Russian alphabet. Good to see you decided to take the plunge and post here at the ROD. (y) :banana: :cheers:

Why don't you click on the link below and tell us a little about yourself:
Re: Introduce Yourself :popcorn:

Last edited:

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Eh, honestly, I don't really care either way. Dunbar has always been more than sufficient.
I'll always be a Dunbar fan after the way he played the Redskins in RGIII's rookie year. Not only did he contained RGIII, but he made him his bitch

Welcome to the board rev3nge! It's always good seeing new faces. You're going to like it here.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Ayers believes he can be an outstanding pass rusher just as he was in New England where he was being used in a way that played to his strengths if I recall.