Here's why this year we emerge!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well,what ever emerge means?
Rams will have a better year because Kam Is Out Of Seattle and SF sucks this time and it's the Chinese year of the Ram. The Cards will fall apart no matter how good they do in the season.
But beyond that the Rams won't have enough in the playoffs
OFF Topic: I love the Pin in your Avatar, do you own the Pin or is it a photo or what!?
I would love to add it to my collection!:D

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Because they literally can't be worse than they have been.

I know what you're saying.... but we could be much worse than we have been under Fisher.
...like how we were before Fisher....

ohiorams

Rookie
OFF Topic: I love the Pin in your Avatar, do you own the Pin or is it a photo or what!?
I would love to add it to my collection!:D

I just stumbled on it googling. I just knew about the picture of 4 guys in Cleveland Rams but I didn't know they won something. I like old stuff. Bubble gum cards aren't worth a damn but I keep them.
I wonder who has this relic pin? Or how many there are?

TexasRam

Legend
Because our division foes have been weakened.

Niners everywhere.

Seattle Oline.

Cards - an older slower Palmer and fitz.

RamWoodie

Legend
Because Fisher has rope-a-doped the league for 3 years and now has them right where he wants them.

I don't think Fisher "rope-a-doped the league". What I think really happened is critical injuries have really hurt this team the last three years.

I simply hope the injury bug won't rise up...but already Mason is questionable at RB tomorrow.

Fortunately the Rams have depth there.