“Go Ahead and Overlook Them” - Rich Eisen on the Rams’ Dominant Win vs Pats

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Wanted give this it's own thread, Because this is the first time I have heard someone
talk about the Rams after a big win, instead of What is wrong with Russell or what's wrong with Brady
or Cam, Patriots or who the fuck ever we beat.
This is about what is Right about the Rams.

View: https://youtu.be/a3sICyq_Dpw

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Rich Eisen views the Rams the way a lot of us do.

Eisens' been on this team for close to half of the season even though he tends to hide a little bit when they lay an egg.

The point is, he believes in this team even with the few eggs on their resume.

Rich,

you seem

to pay attention to details and see the big picture.

You've noticed that this 2020 team could be a possible juggernaut when the postseason begins.

Defense wins CHAPIONSHIPS most of the time and Jared Goff is not the same quarterback he was in 2018 and 2019.

Jared is better then he was in 2018 and 2019.

The few games he's bumbled away in 2020, are not to be ignored but Goff appears to be mature enough now to handle all the pressure it takes to win the whole tamale.

34582469.jpg

nfltf1.png

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He definitely sounds like a fan when he knows the depth chart. Always love his takes.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
While I agree with Rich Eisen, I'm still holding my breath that the Rams will sustain the necessary focus going forward. As dominant as the score was, it didn't feel satisfying until the fourth quarter. I know this is a very good team...it just feels vulnerable.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I love Sean McVay and Les Snead because they have made being a Rams fan FUN over the last four years. And kudos to KROENKE for not being a Jerry Jones type owner.

Its a GREAT time to be a Rams fan, fellas.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
You've had multiple chances to he a productive member, but you chose the road less traveled. So here's the road outta Dodge now...
And I loved the player Tom Mack. But this guy shaming his name

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I love Sean McVay and Les Snead because they have made being a Rams fan FUN over the last four years. And kudos to KROENKE for not being a Jerry Jones type owner.

Its a GREAT time to be a Rams fan, fellas.
Agree. The media and even some of us here thought the Rams were rebuilding. Had to many holes, to many question marks. Not enough 1st round draft picks. How can they have so much dead cap money and be even competitive.
What people are just waking up to, is there is more than one way to build a team and sustain success. Remember how much was made of McVay not playing his starters? Who was right on that? The Rams! Now who is right on dumping Gurley and Cooks and not drafting Oline and Linebackers? The Rams! People don't like things done different until they work. Now?

Last edited:

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Many posters here thought our O-line was gonna suck. Can we have a crow buffet please? Enough for around 50 people.

I'd have to seriously question the judgement of anybody who didn't think it likely would again. But glad I got it wrong!

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
While I agree with Rich Eisen, I'm still holding my breath that the Rams will sustain the necessary focus going forward. As dominant as the score was, it didn't feel satisfying until the fourth quarter. I know this is a very good team...it just feels vulnerable.

I think Cam Akers changed our whole equation Thurs. Feels like when we got CJ Anderson.