GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Well, fuck. At least minny is missing a couple pieces. Gonna need a career effort effort out of guys like GRob and Hayes. I think we will be ok at safety. Brown better bring his "A"game...

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Quinn is a huge loss considering his running mate Chris Long is out as well. We're fortunate we've got great depth in Sims and Hayes - but losing a top 10 DE in Quinn really takes off a big part of our game plan. I'm also concerned with Havenstein being out. He's becoming a very solid RT, and our depth is being stretched on that O-line. I don't think it makes too much of a difference though because we're all about Gurley offensively, and he overcomes his o-line by just being ridiculously good.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The O is gonna have to help the D this week, an early lead would be huge to put pressure on minne to keep pace. Time for someone other than Tavon to make an impact at WR and give Foles some confidence.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
temprams-old-090214-1-ac090214--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
temprams-old-090214-1-ac090214--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
temprams-old-090214-1-ab090214--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
This is 137 different pictures of our RAMS vs queens from begining till now . These should scroll if it sets up from where I got it. Something to Fire up you fellow Old guys . SOO shocked to see McDonald miss this BIG ASS game. He would have hit AP many times today. Its really got me scratching my head. I really want to know (What The Hell) could be wrong with his foot that a Week of recovery and current Medicine could not fix. I so badly want to know exactly what McDonald has exactly. It damn sure better be gang green. How do you miss this game??? Where is Youngblood when you NEED Him? I'm in shock we NEVER heard ANYTHING ALL WEEK that this was even an option of happening. I know MO Alexander is gonna CRUSH THIS. HERE's TO A MONSTER GAME FOR RAMS & MO ALEXANDER who should have a TON of big Hits in shutting AP DOWN!!! NO MORE RAMS INJURIES!!!:yess:

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Disappointed we got some key players out for such a big game. But good teams find a way to win despite injuries. If we're good enough we'll win. If not, well, maybe we weren't as good as we thought.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
The O is gonna have to help the D this week, an early lead would be huge to put pressure on minne to keep pace. Time for someone other than Tavon to make an impact at WR and give Foles some confidence.

Hate to say it but I think we're going to need a big game from Cook....

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Hate to say it but I think we're going to need a big game from Cook....

I know what you mean, Cook scares the hell out of me. It was good to see him carry the ball high and tight last week and he made the catch on the 2 point conversion, but I have a hard time being confident in Cook being consistent.

Ram65

Legend
I've been away and am worried about these injuries I haven't been tracking. Fisher has to really get the Rams up for this one!
More confident with the depth than in the past. Quick start and play disciplined football. No missed assignments on defense!
Go Rams!!!!!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I've been away and am worried about these injuries I haven't been tracking. Fisher has to really get the Rams up for this one!
More confident with the depth than in the past. Quick start and play disciplined football. No missed assignments on defense!
Go Rams!!!!!

Even those of us that have been here all week were kinda surprised by todays injury report.

JRobinson

MiLB
Havenstein has played well and missing him is a big blow. I also think that missing TJ is a big blow as well, but I feel better about Mo Alexander than I do Andrew Donnell

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Surprised Donnal over Wichmann, but hey, Next Man Up. The Patriots and STL Cardinals have made themselves into the model franchises for their respective leagues by banging the Next Man Up drum. Rams have done so a bit this year with Hayes replacing Long, Barron replacing Ogletree. Let's see it continue this week and have a good conundrum at 5-3 next week with guys getting back healthy.

I think Cody Wichmann is sooo much more a RIGHT side guy. Left side is not new to Andrew Donnal. Donnal original college main position was OLT until a knee injury took him out. Donnal also play a lot of OLG in TC & pre season.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What happens when they say "Next man up!" and you turn around and there's nobody there?
you
Havenstein has played well and missing him is a big blow. I also think that missing TJ is a big blow as well, but I feel better about Mo Alexander than I do Andrew Donnell
at least we will see what Donnal brings to the table.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow . Where did all these injuries happen . Foles has to put 24 on the board .

PBone

UDFA
Name
Michael
I was pretty confident in the Rams earlier this week but after seeing the inactive list, I'm a little worried. Not having Quinn and McDonald is a huge loss. Hopefully Donald and Brockers will be able to get consistent pressure up the middle. Time for some guys to step up.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Wow Foles. Wonder why you're struggling? Britt had his man beat and you never saw him. :thinking: