GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bskrilla

Starter
The haven't released the official report yet but on nfl.com "Rams safety T.J. McDonald (foot), defensive end Robert Quinn (knee) and offensive tackle Rob Havenstein (ankle) will not play against the Vikings, according to NFL Media's Steve Wyche, per a team official."

That is brutal. I honestly think Havenstein is the biggest miss here which sounds crazy, but our dline is so deep and Mo Alexander filled in pretty well on a few snaps last week with McDonald out.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Watching GameDay on NFL Channel and listened to Bold Predictions., well I think a bold prediction is that Gurley makes a run at AP's rookie singe game rushing record and goes for 200yds+! I am making this prediction on the basis that the Vikes give up on avg over 4 yards a carry and that in interviews this week when Fisher was questioned about Gurley and what he thought of his early success he said, "we haven't seen Gurley rush for 200 yards, but he will"! We know Fishers is as competitive as any coach and has a wicked sense of humor (Washington coin toss). I think knowing the gravity of this game and who they are playing he will let Gurley have as many rushes as he can handle, GB 30 carries like. AP vs Gurley, I think the Rams are going to try to impose themselves on the Vikes in their house and pull off the big win in a hard fought physical game. Foles also throws for over 250 yards! That might be the bolder prediction! :LOL:

Really just hoping for a big win and no injuries on either side.

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT
NFL Sunday countdown listed both Quinn and McDonald as inactive. Still waiting on Havenstein news. Tough break for us for sure.

Stel

Starter
I'm heading out to the stadium. One of the few Rams jerseys in a sea of purple. Hoping for that critical win to get us over the top after the long winter of our discontent.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm a little disappointed in these guys. I would have preferred them take off last week and get healthy when we didn't really need them against SF. This game is huge and we need to be at full strength. Aaron Donald and Michael Brockers need to dominate this game.

…..

Legend
What happens when they say "Next man up!" and you turn around and there's nobody there?

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I'm on the Vikes sideline looking at the 45 sitting about 10 rows back from the field. Warner4Prez will disorient the enemy with a vast array of loud noises and fandom.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
So glad that Boudreau has placed the veteran in at ORT! Good Luck to Garrett Reynolds(y)

On the flip side guess we will see a new rookie inserted into the OL our 4th round selection Andrew Donnal 6-6 315 pounder will get his first start @ OLG. Good Luck to him also he is going to need it on that left side.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
But yeah the big inactive board on the field confirms, no McDonald, Havenstein, Quinn.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
So Andrew Donnal in at LG, Garrett Reynolds at RT. Oye vey.

A55VA6

Legend
I'm concerned, with no Long, Quinn, Ogletree, McDonald, Havenstein on the road against a good team... but, I'll say this - if we win today, we're a playoff team imo.

I just hope Alexander can play fast and smart.. the kid has alot of talent.

jjab360

Legend
Interested in seeing how Mo Alexander does in his first ever start, just wish it wasn't happening in such a big game. He did make some plays in limited snaps last week, so hopefully he'll be okay.

Don't think we'll miss Quinn too much, we're deep on the DL and we'll have pressure coming from other places anyway.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Surprised Donnal over Wichmann, but hey, Next Man Up. The Patriots and STL Cardinals have made themselves into the model franchises for their respective leagues by banging the Next Man Up drum. Rams have done so a bit this year with Hayes replacing Long, Barron replacing Ogletree. Let's see it continue this week and have a good conundrum at 5-3 next week with guys getting back healthy.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Come on boys, we can still win this even with a few knocks. Austin and Gurley to run riot hopefully.