GDT: Rams at Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mst1981

Rookie
I would say that the only positive to come out of this crapfest is that we might see the back of Fisher...sadly, I don't think he'll be going anywhere.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not really blaming. OL can't hold, and protect the QB. They our rookies that's understandable. You can throw in a better QB. Foles before Green bay. Pretty good. After seeing ghosts throwing ints.

No. He wasn't. He stunk up the field in 2.5 of the 4 games.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Enough with GR . Greg Robinson is officially another #2 pick in the draft total bust .

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Looks like we lost on the gamble to extend Foles's contract. I don't even think we can trade him at this point. Sure is an expensive back up.

When I first heard we were trading for Foles, I thought he would back up Sam. Then I heard it was for Sam and thought we better get a good pick in the deal. So yeah, that's actually working out because of the pick..

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Another drop.

That was one of those borderline drops. Hit his fingertips so he should have caught it, but Foles led him too much and he was stretched all the way out. It's kind of a metaphor for our passing game, eh?

SaCkaveli20

Rookie
Name
Chris
Let me just say. I HATE drafting offensive lineman. I get we whiffed with Jake Long, but I'm a strong believer in paying for someone who is already established. For every Jake Long we sign, we draft a Jason Smith and what looks like Greg "Captain Hold" Robinson.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Bradley Marquez has the best hands out of all the WRs we got. Too bad he is special teams.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Foles upcoming after game interview as told by a gypsy with a crystal ball: "It all falls on me. I have to play better and will work on improving. Now, we are moving onto next week".

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I can't believe they have kept Dalton out there.

One thing we HAVE been good at, is knocking out QB's.