GDT: Rams at Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
How about being a Cincy fan who paid $500+ to witness this? You like to win, but it's like watching a big bully who's 15 beat up a 6 year old. Not very satisfying at the end of the day.
Yep, probably tough to watch your team in a convincing win. I wish I knew.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
At least we know who the first franchise in the upcoming NFL developmental league will be.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Foles biggest issue (or one of) is he doesn't know how NOT to throw a soft lob. All of his intermediate and long throws have way too much air under them. That throw should of been a low liner just over the DB.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
People need to stop. This is on Foles. Stop blaming other players for Foles's shortcomings.
Not really blaming. OL can't hold, and protect the QB. They our rookies that's understandable. You can throw in a better QB. Foles before Green bay. Pretty good. After seeing ghosts throwing ints.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Foles is having a bad year, and it's not entirely his fault why he's playing so poorly. IMO, this is how I break down the QB play, excluding Keenum:

O-Line protection - 35%
WR drops, not getting open - 20%
Foles bad reads/throws, etc. -25%

This is how I break it down.
Foles = 100% responsible for his poor play
OL = 100% responsible for their poor play
WRs = 100% responsible for their poor play

Who is at fault for our terrible passing game?
Foles = 45% responsible
OL = 30% responsible
WRs = 25% responsible

TXRams86

The Infamous
This entire coaching staff is more incompetent than I ever imagined. And all of this rests on the shoulders of Fisher. He has to go, no doubt about it anymore.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Has Gurley had one run where there hasn't been someone in the backfield. Can't figure how so many 300 lb guys can't block.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
I would not be playing Gurley any longer.
And Robinson is a bust as the 2nd round pick overall.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Should
Possible, but he won't be here once he's eligible for free agency. No freaking way!

He's be stupid not bolt on the first chance. Everyone wants a chance to win. He has no chance as long as he's with the Rams.