Game Thread: Seahawks @ Rams (2014 Game 6)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Well R&G looks like I get to make the first post and so in keeping with my best effort of civility as you requested let me say freak the Hawks ,that is all:cool:

I Love This :D

You guys have a Kick Ass time at the game today my Brudda!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
It's Gameday
151198696_large.jpg
ugh showing a picture of scott wells isn't getting my confidence up

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I made my chicken chili all day yesterday. In my mind it's seahawk chili... I mean, what the fuck is a seahawk anyway? I've never seen, or even heard, of any bird really being called a seahawk. That shit's bunk. They're the fucking chickens today.

GO RAMS

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
No one thinks we can win this game. All week I've been listening to local (Seattle)sports radio and all I've heard is how they are going to blow us out. One radio announcer guaranteed they would blow us out by at least 3 touchdowns. ESPN and Nfl network seem to agree and say it's a easy Hawks win. At my work it's not as bad as I thought but no one is taking us seriously "oh it's just your sorry ol Rams". Everyone seems to forget how tough we play them until it happens and this game will be no different. Today we prove we aren't a punching bag or a bottom dweller team like the raiders, jags, and bucs (sorry dad). Quinn will get sacks and Davis is going to want to show he is better than the Monday night game. Let's go Rams!!!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Rams inactives: QB Case Keenum, S Maurice Alexander, CB Trumaine Johnson (knee), CB Brandon McGee (foot), C Tim Barnes (shoulder), Austin Pettis, and Ethan Westbrooks. Per Thomas, and Wagoner.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Wow.......Pettis and Westbrooks. And Jones is active.........

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I made my chicken chili all day yesterday. In my mind it's seahawk chili... I mean, what the freak is a seahawk anyway? I've never seen, or even heard, of any bird really being called a seahawk. That crap's bunk. They're the freaking chickens today.

GO RAMS

I always thought it was a seagull, or as we called em in school winged rats.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Spending the day with the kids. Hope this is the start of good run for us.

Same here
I just want to see a complete game from start to finish, and just be flat out competitive

Edit * Need to say I am not spending day with kids - they are off to church then grandmas house. Kids shouldn't see their dad crack beers at 11am

jap

Legend
Mebane punched our OL in the last game of last season. It's high time we returned the "favor."

Mr. Mebane, say "Hello" to Mr. Robinson, otherwise known as Gregzilla. He will be the guy bitching slapping you left & right with those two pile-drivers he calls arms. If you switch to the other DT spot, you will run into Mr. Saffold, who also goes by the moniker, Beetlejuice, due to the disportionately large shoulders & arms and shrunken head. He wants to blow you up too.

We control the LOS, and we can run the rock down their damn throats, setting up play-action passing scenarios for our virtually rookie QB. Zac & Benny up the middle, Tre & Tavon wherever the hell they wanna go. Draw those safeties & LB's in close then hit Kenny or Brian deep or find Tavon getting behind the LB's/safeties or hit Cookie or Kendricks on a post.

On the defensive front, we need to take the so-called "Beast" out of the game by stuffing him everywhere he goes. Force Russell Wilson to beat us with his arm, and spy on his running with 'Tree. Time for our normally mild-mannered Quinn to transform himself into The Mighty One for the first time this season. He needs to get closer to Russell than his own damn wife! in both Seattle games. Aaron Donald needs to give me a reason to come up with a nickname for him.

On special teams, Johnny needs to coffin kick them to death today. Greg the Turbo Leg gotta be ready & since scoring might be sparse today and his long-range accuracy many be needed, hopefully not. We want TD's!, and some fancy returns from Mr. Excitement would be monster here. Stop muffing the rock and put the fear of everything unholy into the 'Hawks coverage team today. Tavon, Aaron, Quinn, Kenny/Brian, Zac/Benny/Tre, Grob, and AD need an official statement game and posturing the world champions is the best way to do it!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Pettis inactive....some plays for givens?

Westbrooks inactive? punishment for foul last week?