Game Thread: Seahawks @ Rams (2014 Game 6)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
OPENING STATEMENT:

We all expect a well played game and a Rams win today!

But; this is the NFL. Most every game in this league is closely contested. Every game is filled with mistakes and missed opportunities.

The mods are committed to protecting our safe haven from excessive negativity and any posts or topics that divide our membership.

So, if the game takes a turn to your disliking, please back away from the keyboard and rejoin the talk when a cooler head returns.

This is a message board. It should be fun. That's why we are here!

Enjoy the game everyone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's Gameday
151198696_large.jpg

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well R&G looks like I get to make the first post and so in keeping with my best effort of civility as you requested let me say fuck the Hawks ,that is all:cool:

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I will do my best to refrain from excessive negativity.

It'll be tough though, it's been engrained in me since I was a young lad

Simba

Rookie
That's right but ...it would be the right moment for a W.Come on guys, give us a great satisfaction!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
To Quote the immortal Jack Youngblood " Play every Play as if it were YOUR Last!!" And to para-phraise from the great Deacon Jones "Put them all in a Bag and beat it with a Baseball Bat!!!
jack y.jpg
060313-NFL-Deacon-Jones-LA-G2_2013060402161193_600_400.jpg
"KILL THE MAN IN FRONT OF YOU!!!!" QUOTE FROM ME!!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This thread is now live in case we forget before the game starts. ;)

I was looking through my list of started threads this morning, I swear i've started one for every game, but couldn't find one for the Eagles game, any ideas what happened to it?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Unfortunately this is the most down I've been in a long time. I'm still not over Monday nights game. I have a hard time believing we will win. Sorry guys, I feel really let down by this organization. But I will try to stay positive.

RamWoodie

Legend
This is gonna be tough...but the Rams can do this. I've had a busy week, and couldn't log on...but this is one game where the DLine has to show up big and play the run well!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
This thread is now live in case we forget b
I was looking through my list of started threads this morning, I swear i've started one for every game, but couldn't find one for the Eagles game, any ideas what happened to it?

Due to a computer glitch, the original Eagles thread was deleted. None of the mods as far as I know deleted it so it's a mystery. The thread was restarted and the link is below.

http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/game-thread-rams-at-eagles-game-4.30976/

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
This thread is now live in case we forget b

Due to a computer glitch, the original Eagles thread was deleted. None of the mods as far as I know deleted it so it's a mystery. The thread was restarted and the link is below.

http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/game-thread-rams-at-eagles-game-4.30976/
Folks were getting so negative due to the turnovers/blocked punt that it was stopped and restarted! I remember that much. Just another game where the team shot itself in the foot!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Spending the day with the kids. Hope this is the start of good run for us.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I cant expect or even believe the rams to win a game again this season, I cant do it to my self. Do I hope they win? Heck yeah, but I cant expect it. Heres to being pleasantly surprised!