game pass is the new game rewind

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I have been doing some research, it seems like there will be an issue with my billing information being from US when signing up even though I have a vpn out of country.
I'd like to do this, so I can watch the games live. If you can think back to how you signed up for it, let me know. You can PM me or whatever.

From everything I looked up, you can use a billing address located within the US no problem. Apparently all that matters is that the ip address is located outside the US when connecting. I think last year I actually signed up for gamepass before even getting my vpn. Could be wrong though.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
From everything I looked up, you can use a billing address located within the US no problem. Apparently all that matters is that the ip address is located outside the US when connecting. I think last year I actually signed up for gamepass before even getting my vpn. Could be wrong though.

where did you download the game pass software. when I try to get to it, it says not available in us, then redirects to game rewind and audio pass options.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
where did you download the game pass software. when I try to get to it, it says not available in us, then redirects to game rewind and audio pass options.

You don't download anything for gamepass, you run it off the site.

I will look when I get home later if the page comes up for me.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
when I try to get to it, it says not available in us, then redirects to game rewind and audio pass options.

Are you connected to a vpn when you try it? And what browser are you using? I had trouble with trying to get to the gamepass page with firefox while even using a vpn. Think I had issues last year with it to. Tried with chrome and worked fine.

Sgt. Ram

I am so tired of trying to pay for watching football, why can't I just buy streaming nfl sunday ticket. it is just ridiculous.

MrMotes

Starter

Game pass is replacing Game Rewind at the end of July. You can't get it yet, that's my understanding of the situation anyway...

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I had game rewind but cancelled it because I also had game day audio and would listen to the game live. Well when the Rams lost I wouldn't watch the replay so with three or four wins a year it was not cost effective. I stay away from the sites that are not approved by the NFL and so I just listen and watch the highlights on line. Sometimes I go the the local watering hole to watch and would go more often if the Rams got back to their winning ways.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Just want to update. I messed around with the NFL site. It seems there's no option for the game pass for live games in the US at all. When I turn on my VPN, I'm able to view the page to sign up for the live NFL games. I'm not sure if I'm going to sink $100 into it and try it out yet.

@Sgt. Ram @Tron

MrMotes

Starter
I think it's coming to the US August 1st. That's when Game Rewind ceases to be...

Sgt. Ram

ok so I signed up for gamepass, it has a free 7 day trial. next saturday I will be charged 99.99. but they are doing site maintenance so I can not use it. I asked how it is a free seven day trial. I got back there is no extention for free trials. however I saw that games will be available to watch the same day after the late afternoon games are over. this makes it worth the 99.99 easily. Did any of you see this feature because it almost sounds too good to be true.

MrMotes

Starter
I'm waiting for the channel to show up on Apple TV, or preseason week 1, whichever comes first...

ramfaninsd

UDFA
ok so I signed up for gamepass, it has a free 7 day trial. next saturday I will be charged 99.99. but they are doing site maintenance so I can not use it. I asked how it is a free seven day trial. I got back there is no extention for free trials. however I saw that games will be available to watch the same day after the late afternoon games are over. this makes it worth the 99.99 easily. Did any of you see this feature because it almost sounds too good to be true.

i bought sunday ticket online (without dtv) the first year it came out at $350.00 i had to work numerous Sunday's and there is no replay or record option so i had to buy rewind to watch the games i couldn't watch live. i have only purchased rewind since and it my understanding this season all games on sunday will be available after the 1:00pm (4:00pm et) games are over. previous years it was the sunday evening game (9:00pm pt). the cost for this though has more than doubled if it is 99 bucks but i am okay with that as we get the games sooner.

Sgt. Ram

yes thanks for heads up

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
So the supposed forthcoming charge for game rewind. . . ? The 30% off, 70 bucks, you've already subscribed version. . . Charge supposedly goes through the 3rd, I'm so confused. . . .

RAGRam

Pro Bowler

If you use a VPN you can watch live.

Sgt. Ram

this new gamepass has audio pass included