game pass is the new game rewind

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
nevermind in the small print, it says live games not available. it is just a name change. I was on big high thencrash

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
nevermind in the small print, it says live games not available. it is just a name change. I was on big high thencrash

I have used gamepass for the last 6 years. Everything they say in the fine print seems the opposite of what I have used. I have used gamepass while out of the country and here in the US while using a vpn. Have watched all rams games live and watched games from the previous 6 seasons as well. Not sure what is going on with all of that, very odd.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
When connected to my vpn and checking out gamepass, this is what i get:

WATCH LIVE NFL GAMES IN HD
  • 65 Preseason & 256 Reg. Season Games Live or On-Demand*
  • 10 Playoff Games & Super Bowl 50 On-Demand
  • NFL RedZone
  • Access to 2009-2014 Archived Games
That is the Season Plus package, there is also a playoff/superbowl package down the road I usually get as well for live playoffs/SB games.

Live streaming is only available "outside" the US I believe.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.

• NFL RedZone
That is the Season Plus package, there is also a playoff/superbowl package down the road I usually get as well for live playoffs/SB games.

damn I'm really tempted. I'm sitting here looking at the Game Pass page but really trying to decide if its worth $25 a month when there's probably only a handful of games i'd really want to rewatch and then be done with it lol. especially with the new season closing in now and i already have sunday ticket that covers all the games and can record 4 at a time if i really wanted.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

• NFL RedZone

I've got a VPN through PIA. What country do you connect to watch the games from?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I've got a VPN through PIA. What country do you connect to watch the games from?[/QUOTeven

I use PIA now because you mentioned it a while back and was a lot better than HMA. That hook up was slow and the connection even sloweus

Right now going through Canada. But think might have to change to Europe for football since I believe Canada isn't on the list for game pass live coverage. Usually have used London or Germany.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
damn I'm really tempted. I'm sitting here looking at the Game Pass page but really trying to decide if its worth $25 a month when there's probably only a handful of games i'd really want to rewatch and then be done with it lol. especially with the new season closing in now and i already have sunday ticket that covers all the games and can record 4 at a time if i really wanted.
If you already have Sunday ticket I'd say screw it. Would be nice to have, but not worth it just to watch a couple games From the past imo. If you have the spare money to spend on the other hand....

Sgt. Ram

• NFL RedZone

so how complicated is it to get a vpn, is it expensive, do you have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get it work?

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I use game pass over here on my iphone and use a cable to link it to the tv. Its brilliant. Sky Sports (Rupert Murdoch) have the NFL rights in England and any game they're showing is blacked out but I use a VPN to tell my phone its in Germany or Holland to bypass that.

@Sgt. Ram I can only tell you how to use a VPN on an iphone (and I assume its the same for an ipad) but its really easy and doesn't cost a penny (at least it didn't when I last used it which was during the play offs when all games were blacked out here despite my having paid for the package that included play off games :mad:). It can be a little bit funky by which I mean it sometimes takes a little time to connect or connection drops out and you have to switch to a Canadian VPN but on the whole its worked well for me.

You can pay for an app called Hola which I assume would be more reliable.

To be honest Sky never show the Rams on a Sunday evening so I only ever have to mess about during other teams' games.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
so how complicated is it to get a vpn, is it expensive, do you have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get it work?

It's quite easy to use and the one I use doesn't cost much. Think it was $30 or $40 for the whole year.

You basically open it up on your comp and if you have it set to auto connect on opening you're good to go.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

go to PrivateInternetAccess(.)com. Remove the parenthesis and paste it into your browser. It really is as simple as signing up, downloading the client, and hitting connect from your toolbar in Windows. When you right click on the icon, you can choose what host you want to connect to.

If you do a little research, you might get lucky and hit their yearly sale. The first time I bought it, it was like $10 for the whole year.

One thing I did do was change my DNS servers to the Google Public ones, because when I did an IP search for me, it was still showing me being at the local comcast hub. Now, When I connect to US EAST, it shows me being somewhere in New Jersey.

Sgt. Ram

so to get this version of game pass, do I purchase it in the uk itunes store?

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
so to get this version of game pass, do I purchase it in the uk itunes store?

You need a credit/debit card for any country outside the US, then just go direct to the website.

Send me £120 and I'll do it for you. (don't really, I don't even trust myself not to run off with it).

Sgt. Ram

I am still confused about how to buy the game pass that will allow me to watch live games. do I need the vpn first then I will get the option to buy it because it appears I am in another country?

Sgt. Ram

I have been doing some research, it seems like there will be an issue with my billing information being from US when signing up even though I have a vpn out of country.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I have been doing some research, it seems like there will be an issue with my billing information being from US when signing up even though I have a vpn out of country.

I really don't remember how I did it bit I used an American billing address and still do.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I really don't remember how I did it bit I used an American billing address and still do.

I'd like to do this, so I can watch the games live. If you can think back to how you signed up for it, let me know. You can PM me or whatever.