Game Day Thread - Rams v Shmucks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
brokeu91 said:
Can someone please post a quick summary/score? I am at thez airport and unable to watch.

Bucs kicked 2 Field Goals, Jenkins got a pick 6 and the offenses were meh at best... Defenses have been better.

Rams drove down the field and Jackson scored on a 5 yard run with about 40 seconds left in the half. 14-6 Rams.

Rams scored on an 80 yard TD pass to Kendricks on the first play of the second half, and then Tru got another pick in Bucs territory. 5 yard TD pass to Pettis, Rams were up 28-6.

Bucs scored after Williams caught the ball short and ran 50 yard, Dahl totally missed a tackle there. 28-13

Rams offense didn't do anything, and Bucs drove right down to about the 5. Rams stopped them on 4th and 1, but didn't get anything. Punted it back, Bucs went deep 3 times and got nothing, and now the Rams have the ball at their own 17, 28-13 lead, and the 4th quarter has just started.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
MontanaRamsFan said:
I just watched the replay of the 2nd down play where Tru tried to pick off Freeman's throw to Williams. If you watch closely, it appears that Williams leg whips Johnson causing him to lose his balance and not pick off the ball. Anyone else see that too?

I thought it looked like a trip too. But dont have access to replay as im watchin internet stream

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
brokeu91 said:
Can someone please post a quick summary/score? I am at thez airport and unable to watch.
28-13

TD's

Jenkins on an interception return
Jackson on a 5 yard run
TD pass to Kenricks (80 yards)
TD pass to Pettis (I don't remember - about 12 yards maybe)

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Time for a turnover. I want to be comfortabel for the last few mins of the game, these nail biters are killin me.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
bluecoconuts said:
Also, I'm shocked on how much of a non factor Amendola is today.

Me too, but I bet he becomes a big factor down the stretch. Unfortunately, this game is far from over.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not thrilled that we went away from the run game again. Third and short ... uh ... keep running.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Disappointing that the Offense seems to have lost its concentration and momentum, this thing shouldn't be this close.

Thank goodness the D hasn't.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
ramsince62 said:
Disappointing that the Offense seems to have lost its concentration and momentum, this thing shouldn't be this close.

Thank goodness the D hasn't.

Agreed. Looks like the offense took its foot off the gas peddle. Disappointed that we didn't try to press downfield more with Givens and Quick.

Two minutes and we are back to .500 baby, and the seacocks will be staring down the barrel of the RAMS waiting to dump their playoff hopes.

superfan24

Starter
Good win....Let's get after it in Seattle.
What has to happen for Seattle to be knocked out of the playoff chase besides a loss this week and next?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
The Good... RAMS win! (Actually it's Grrrrrreat!)

The Bad... Danny was shut down today. (One catch for 5 yds., and a fumble)

The Ugly... Craig Dahl (Not much to add.)

bluecoconuts

Legend
superfan24 said:
Good win....Let's get after it in Seattle.
What has to happen for Seattle to be knocked out of the playoff chase besides a loss this week and next?

I think essentially that's it. They need to win at least one of their last two games.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
MontanaRamsFan said:

Actually, he had 2 catches. Besides that, he made a great play on Kendricks TD to block 2 Bucs or Kendricks wouldn't have scored. I'm not concerned with Danny's stats. I wonder how many other receivers were open because the Bucs were paying attention to him?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ram Quixote said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

Actually, he had 2 catches. Besides that, he made a great play on Kendricks TD to block 2 Bucs or Kendricks wouldn't have scored. I'm not concerned with Danny's stats. I wonder how many other receivers were open because the Bucs were paying attention to him?

His block for Kendricks was as good as scoring a TD himself. That block was 7pts.

Danny is a gamer. That was some exceptional hustle.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
CGI_Ram said:
Ram Quixote said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

His block for Kendricks was as good as scoring a TD himself. That block was 7pts.

Danny is a gamer. That was some exceptional hustle.

Especially against Barron and Black.. Amendola was our "spare". :nana:

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Genuinely excited for the future ... Great win by our defense today to be on the field for 36min and concede so few ... great effort ... Defense wins championships !!

Go Rams !!