Game Day Thread - Rams v Shmucks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I know the year isn't technically over but am I wrong to be so freaking excited about the next FA period and draft?
I just think we are so close to being a really good team for a long time. We sho' look good today :cheese:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
X said:
All we need is a couple of field goals and we'll have a very solid 3-phase game.

Someone alert Zuerlein of my request.

id be happy only seein GZ on kickoffs

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie must be loving life right now. Glad all the guys who got to go are seeing this.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Can we please, PLEASE, end the Craig Dahl project already... When a freaking safety can't make the last tackle, then why the fuck are you playing the safety posistion... :grr: :grr: :grr:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
X - You can ban me if you want, but WTF with Dahl? Worst player on this team! We would be better with Hekker or Zuerlein playing FS. Dahl is the shits and there is no other wa to put it. :amped:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Barrison6 said:
Can we please, PLEASE, end the Craig Dahl project already... When a freaking safety can't make the last tackle, then why the freak are you playing the safety posistion... :grr: :grr: :grr:

That's the irony, Fisher calls him a good tackler..LMAO

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
bwdenverram said:
Barrison6 said:
Can we please, PLEASE, end the Craig Dahl project already... When a freaking safety can't make the last tackle, then why the freak are you playing the safety posistion... :grr: :grr: :grr:

Well, if he hadn't proven it through out the season, he sealed his fate on that last play that he will not be in a RAMS uniform next season!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
MontanaRamsFan said:
bwdenverram said:
Barrison6 said:

Well, if he hadn't proven it through out the season, he sealed his fate on that last play that he will not be in a RAMS uniform next season!

We can only hope. If they don't draft one or two this year we will all be shocked. One more year of Dahl and we'll all lose our lunch.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You guys aren't thinking this through.

If he's gone, I can't post videos of him anymore before the game.

Use your heads. :evil:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
X said:

I thought long and hard about it X and, well, ok. I'm over it :)

bluecoconuts

Legend
Our lead isn't that big guys, hold them here. Don't let them make this into a one score game.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
X said:

I would gladly give up looking at the only 4 hi-lights of this guy's career, as a RAM, in order to find a FS that can cover and support run with a nasty disposition. IMO this guy is a not part of this team's future. Maybe you can show hi-lights of Jenkins each week next year. He has more hi-lights in his first year than Dahl in his entire career. :sly:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Can someone please post a quick summary/score? I am at thez airport and unable to watch.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
brokeu91 said:
Can someone please post a quick summary/score? I am at thez airport and unable to watch.

28-13 RAMS just about end of 3rd. Rams D 4 turnovers 1 pick 6 (Jenkins)and 3 sacks.
But, also gave up 60 yard TD to Williams. But for most part D has played great, held Martin to about 55 yards rushing. Sam had one pick in end zone that cost us points but also an 80 yarder to Kendricks...Yep..Kendricks..
All in all, Rams have played a very good game.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I just watched the replay of the 2nd down play where Tru tried to pick off Freeman's throw to Williams. If you watch closely, it appears that Williams leg whips Johnson causing him to lose his balance and not pick off the ball. Anyone else see that too?