Former L.A. Rams would like current L.A. Rams to bring back old uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
This is just an opinion, but I have a feeling this is what it could look like come 2019.
6731359477_a0db98a105_b.jpg
This would be a FAIL of epic proportions. If Demoff has half a clue, he should know what the majority of LA Rams fans want. Anywhere I see the subject come up, the majority answer is the same. So hopefully he won't get cute.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, I really hope they keep it simple. They can't and won't just go back to the exact same unis from before. It will be new uni in the theme of the old LA teams I reckon. Duh. I think something along the lines of what most have been clamoring for. Updated/refreshed versions of the Royal and Gold (yellow) with Blue/White throwbacks.

Just please... PLEASE ditch the collar and put the horns back on the sleeves!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This would be a FAIL of epic proportions. If Demoff has half a clue, he should know what the majority of LA Rams fans want. Anywhere I see the subject come up, the majority answer is the same. So hopefully he won't get cute.

Great Avatar!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know why people refer to the Blue and Whites as "Old School". They were Blue and Yellow before, and Blue and Yellow after. The Blue and Whites were basically a promotional deal. Heck they've worn the Blue/Gold for twice as long as they ever wore the Blue and White
ITs Blue/Yellow for me but at the end of the day, they could wear pink and purple for all I care as long as they start winning. The uniforms of the winning team always look better

FrankenRam

Starter
The most frustrating thing is why didn't the Rams apply for the uniform change sooner? We know they knew they were moving. They saw all the LA fans always wearing royal blue and yellow. They knew this longstanding history the city has with the colors and uniform. Nope. Rams stuck wearing the St. Louis colors in LA for a few years because apparently nobody at the Rams has any marketing foresight.

Rest assured, nobody in STL liked the blueberry look any more than anyone else. Everybody here went 'Huhhhh....?' at the time of that change also.

Personally, if they really felt a change was in order, I'd have been ok with the dk blue jersey if the drawers had been a more yellow gold. And though the gold drawers w/ dk blue jersey could have been ok, it was just an ugly gold.

Sounds to me like Demoff is pretty much saying there won't be a return to yesteryear.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you Sir! I scored big time Xmas of '73... :D

You sure did, it took my family a while to understand the passion. Big sport fans in the family , but I took it to another level. How things have changed over the years now if any of my family or wife's family see us on Sunday from September - December their first question is "Rams on a bye?"