Former L.A. Rams would like current L.A. Rams to bring back old uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Easy Gentlemen...They are just scketches, we are not going to know until like March of 2019 the new scheme, but IMO, it will be an updated revision of the blue & yellows with the blue & whites as throwbacks.

10077279093_31dfff1174_o.jpg

rams12b_zpsoziz0lrb.jpg

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Easy Gentlemen...They are just scketches, we are not going to know until like March of 2019 the new scheme, but IMO, it will be an updated revision of the blue & yellows with the blue & whites as throwbacks.

10077279093_31dfff1174_o.jpg

rams12b_zpsoziz0lrb.jpg
Not directed at you bro and I would like to thank you for posting all these great articles. I really appreciate it(y):grouphug:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not directed at you bro and I would like to thank you for posting all these great articles. I really appreciate it(y):grouphug:

No worries and your avatar is thanks enough!

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
i doubt they go back to blue and white, its way too similar to the colts. my guess is an updated version of blue and yellow.as for the alternates, hopefully they pay respect to their stl history and go with the blue and gold or all gold alternates

Antonius

Pro Bowler
The most frustrating thing is why didn't the Rams apply for the uniform change sooner? We know they knew they were moving. They saw all the LA fans always wearing royal blue and yellow. They knew this longstanding history the city has with the colors and uniform. Nope. Rams stuck wearing the St. Louis colors in LA for a few years because apparently nobody at the Rams has any marketing foresight.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
If they're going old school, at least have the decency to go blue and white. Yellow is hard to pull off in any fashion--the ferrari in the movie, The Rock, for instance, but that sesame st/Ronald McDonald yellow belongs on clown pants not a modern 2 billion dollar professional sports franchise. I think the current color combo is the best but I understand how players like dryer are partial to the colors they wore.

Last edited:

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
If they're going old school, at least have the decency to go blue and white. Yellow is hard to pull off in any fashion--the ferrari in the movie, The Rock, for instance, but that sesame st/Ronald McDonald yellow belongs on clown pants not a modern 2 billion dollar professional sports franchise. I think the current color combo is the best but I understand how players like dryer are partial to the colors they wore.

The packers and steelers say hi.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Please just don't eff up the horns with too much detail. Make them a tad wider and go back to the Royal Blue and yellow colors and be done with it. I like the last sketch posted above, but prefer horns on the sleeve.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Packers and steelers unis suck, and the Yellow is a big part of it. The helmets are another. Then again, they both come from a long history of God awful unis.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Marketing 101. They can sell the current style, and then do a big rollout of the new uniforms (and merchandise) at the same time as opening the new stadium. They sell more merchandise that way.

The most frustrating thing is why didn't the Rams apply for the uniform change sooner? We know they knew they were moving. They saw all the LA fans always wearing royal blue and yellow. They knew this longstanding history the city has with the colors and uniform. Nope. Rams stuck wearing the St. Louis colors in LA for a few years because apparently nobody at the Rams has any marketing foresight.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I'm a 51 year old Ram fan from the Roman Gabriel/Merlin Olsen days. The nostalgia of the blue and white days has appeal, but I see no need to be stuck in the past. Should I still wear bell bottoms and silk shirts? Should I revive a mullet? Am I to think old Star Trek unis should represent the future?

C'mon men. Styles change and tastes progress. Nike has brought excitement to college football by visual appeal.

Blue and yellow is too 70's. Gentlemen, it's a new century, let's move on. It's a new era for all of us

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I'm a 51 year old Ram fan from the Roman Gabriel/Merlin Olsen days. The nostalgia of the blue and white days has appeal, but I see no need to be stuck in the past. Should I still wear bell bottoms and silk shirts? Should I revive a mullet? Am I to think old Star Trek unis should represent the future?

C'mon men. Styles change and tastes progress. Nike has brought excitement to college football by visual appeal.

Blue and yellow is too 70's. Gentlemen, it's a new century, let's move on. It's a new era for all of us

Well said. I'd still like the blue and yellows, but not a huge deal. Just get RID of the fucking collar points (and the all blueberry), and don't mess with the horns!
I will say I was in shock when they rolled out the color rush unis, but the more I see pics of that fame, the more I like 'em.
Think they'd look killer with blue socks.

Stony32

Fan since tickets were $5.50
hotanez, could you just keep posting, please? I don't care what you post.