Foles impact on dropped passes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Why must we tear diwn Sam to build up Foles and vice versa?

Kind of ridiculous.

Bradford tossed those same "bullets" in his college career when he was completing 67 to 70% of his passes. His college WRs certainly had no issue receiving the ball.

Why the struggles in the NFL?

Come on. I'll tell you why. Our WRs sucked shit outside of Danny A and Lloyd and those two or three games Sam had Clayton. I think if Clayton never gets injured we may have seen faster improvement in Sam as a QB.

But let's be honest. Sam, because of injury, never got to see the fruits of our increased talent at the skill positions so we frankly don't know. He never really had a chance to throw to Bailey, Britt, etc.

Another point while I'm ona role. RBs who aren't good at pass catching either. Yea, we had SJ39, but ole Spags hardly used him in the passing game. Ole Darryl was dreadful.

I hate Kraperdunk but he has one speed too, 98mph.

Hardly ever see Boldin dropping that shit.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Never said it was a simple catch, but it's a ball that has to be caught. Maybe Sam could have made a slightly better pass, but if you ask Mathews I'm sure he tells you 10 times out of 10 he should catch that ball.

IMO half of those kinds of plays go incomplete, that's a hard catch to make. I know sometimes people say "if it hits you in the hands you chould catch it" but it's not the case. This was a tough one.