Experts say re-injured ACLs are common --PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

thomas davis had 3 acl tears years ago. everyone thought his career was over. did anyone see him on thursday night? the guy is an animal, no sign of any limitations when he runs and changes direction.

How many years was he not a factor and can he Rams afford the time?
Has he been injury free otherwise?
Being on defense, tackling is not the same as DE diving at your legs. Sam was skitish in the pocket before the knee.

But you are right. 3 ACL tears and still playing.....that is impressive.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
where's my boy @Alan ?

See, pro athletes, like footballers are DIFFERENT!!!!! They did say snowboarders....Bradford is probably ready to go right now...they're just saving him for 2015

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I would take the word from 'all of the literature'. The Rams are looking at paying out millions and staking their future on a second injury that most often is not completely successful. How long until Bradford and Long get another ACL injury and how far would that set the team back? At this point I am thinking it would be best to move on.
I'll be very disappointed in this regime if they don't decide to just move on from these two.

Alan

Legend
LACHAMP46 noticing the difference:
See, pro athletes, like footballers are DIFFERENT!!!!!
There's different and then there's different. Pro athletes are merely different while you and I are different. I don't know about you but I try not to cerncern myself about what happens among mere mortals.

If my really really good looking prehensile toes were held to the fire about this I'd say something profound, totally unfathomable and really unhelpful like this:
"The wise man doesn't give the right answers, he poses the right questions."

You're welcome.

BTW, You realize that you've come to the Mystic Wise man room right? The Real Answer room is a few doors down the hall. It's in room 12B.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdoGVgj1MtY

Last edited: