Early 53 Projection + P.S. ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Best case for Spruce is that he is up against Cooper for the final spot
5 WR tops will make team since we are likely to have a FB and 3 TE
With McVays Offense, 6 WR's is my bet and a FB and 3 TE's!! I believe last year we carried 6 WR's and 4 TE's So my way can work!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With McVays Offense, 6 WR's is my bet and a FB and 3 TE's!! I believe last year we carried 6 WR's and 4 TE's So my way can work!
Its possible, but with our FA OLT and OC being long in the tooth, we need extra depth on the oline.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Its possible, but with our FA OLT and OC being long in the tooth, we need extra depth on the oline.
Well :thinking: Last year we carried 4 RB's, I think that could be cut to 3 this year, giving us room to keep another O-Lineman!o_O

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Again if Aarion Penton is able to stay away from his marijuana issues, I believe he has the talent to beat out Michael Jordan, now granted Jordan is much bigger CB, but Penton is more of a ball hawk Corner. I really am also interested to see how Jordan responds to the new coaching staff.