LEGEND Dumbass of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
A frustrated Seahawks fan?
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/masturbation/seattle-cops-hunt-creepy-nightcrawler-189307

Police Need Your Help In Capturing "Masked Masturbator" Who Is Targeting Seattle Residence

aseattletop465.jpg

Seattle police are seeking the public’s help in identifying a suspected serial masturbator who publicly pleasures himself while disguising his identity with a makeshift ninja outfit.

Cops first learned of the masked pervert in January, after a woman called 911 to report that a man was “masturbating outside the front door of her home.” Cops responding to the scene were unable to locate the suspect.

Last month, a night vision camera outside the woman’s residence recorded the suspect again pleasuring himself next to the front door. As seen above and below, the surveillance images--which captured the masked masturbator in the act--show him dressed head-to-toe in dark clothing (the night vision camera makes dark colors appear white).

As seen above, the suspect was wearing a pair of rubberized five toe shoes.

Residents of the targeted home are University of Washington students who say that they have “heard suspicious sounds outside their house on several occasions,” according to cops. Investigators believe that the masked masturbator may have been at the residence four times over the past several months.

Anyone with information about the creepy nightcrawler is asked to contact police at (206) 684-5575.

bseattle465.jpg

He must not be very well endowed, if he were he wouldnt hide his face.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
A frustrated Seahawks fan?
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/masturbation/seattle-cops-hunt-creepy-nightcrawler-189307

Police Need Your Help In Capturing "Masked Masturbator" Who Is Targeting Seattle Residence

aseattletop465.jpg

Seattle police are seeking the public’s help in identifying a suspected serial masturbator who publicly pleasures himself while disguising his identity with a makeshift ninja outfit.

Cops first learned of the masked pervert in January, after a woman called 911 to report that a man was “masturbating outside the front door of her home.” Cops responding to the scene were unable to locate the suspect.

Last month, a night vision camera outside the woman’s residence recorded the suspect again pleasuring himself next to the front door. As seen above and below, the surveillance images--which captured the masked masturbator in the act--show him dressed head-to-toe in dark clothing (the night vision camera makes dark colors appear white).

As seen above, the suspect was wearing a pair of rubberized five toe shoes.

Residents of the targeted home are University of Washington students who say that they have “heard suspicious sounds outside their house on several occasions,” according to cops. Investigators believe that the masked masturbator may have been at the residence four times over the past several months.

Anyone with information about the creepy nightcrawler is asked to contact police at (206) 684-5575.

bseattle465.jpg
Russell Wilson? Is that you?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
The dodging arrows story reminds me of something we did as kids. We would go dirt bike riding out in the desert near Joshua Tree CA, one could get lost out there back then. We are talking desolate. We would leather up, cover our faces, helmets on, and go riding about 50+ MPH through a pellet gun barrage the likes no one has ever seen. That's what we did for fun! Ahhhhh to be young again. :rolllaugh:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The dodging arrows story reminds me of something we did as kids. We would go dirt bike riding out in the desert near Joshua Tree CA, one could get lost out there back then. We are talking desolate. We would leather up, cover our faces, helmets on, and go riding about 50+ MPH through a pellet gun barrage the likes no one has ever seen. That's what we did for fun! Ahhhhh to be young again. :rolllaugh:

Hahahaa

We used to ride our dirt bikes over gators that were sunning themselves. It was like riding over speed bumps. They'd hall ass back in the water after getting run over. It didn't hurt em... just scared the shit out of them. We did get snapped at many times but for the most part they were just kinda slow and stupid.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if they got that idea from that movie Grown Ups.
I'm sure the family will accuse someone of their children's behavioral patterns and ask for millions.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Click link below and scroll down to watch dumbasses in action.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-four-year-old-bloody-chaotic-free-event.html

Marauding parents in Easter Egg hunt rampage: Out-of-control adults push children to the ground, steal their buckets and leave one four-year-old 'bloody' at chaotic free event
  • Children were trampled as 1,000 people stormed the PEZ center field
  • 9,000 eggs were laid out on three different age-bracketed sections
  • But when the egg hunt started, 'parents stormed the field stealing eggs'
  • One four-year-old was left 'bloody', many toddlers 'pushed into the mud'
An Easter egg hunt descended into chaos on Saturday after parents in Orange, Connecticut, stormed the field.

Children as young as four were trampled by adults in a rampage to steal buckets and grab as many of the 9,000 hidden eggs as possible from the third annual free event at the PEZ headquarters.

One four-year-old son was left 'bloody' on the sports field and a two-year-old girl was shoved into the mud, witnesses claimed.

A horrified parent described the scene as 'an angry mob of chaos' with 'not one toddler hunting for eggs' among the crowds of adults.

'It was worse than being at Wal-Mart on Black Friday,' parent Val McCormick wrote on the PEZ Facebook page on Saturday.

She added: 'My toddler that was standing with her brothers were shoved into the field and went with the flow. By that time it didn't matter. I had to yell GO to my boys because it was like an angry mob of chaos.

'In the toddler field it was more of a greedy parent field. Not one toddler hunting for eggs. It was nuts. Way too many people and more than their staff could handle.'

The event, which started at 10.30am on Saturday, consisted of three fields for different age groups, which were to have staggered start times.

More than 1,000 turned up for the event. Ribbons were laid out on the floor to divide each section.

But according to a parent who spoke to WSFB at the scene, as soon as one field opened it descended into chaos, and the ribbons became submerged in the mud.

'When it came time at like 10.30am, the parents just bum-rushed that area,' West Haven resident Nicole Welch, at the event with her four-year-old son, told WFSB.

'When my son left he had a broken basket and he was hysterically crying,' Welch said.

A grandparent wrote on Facebook: 'My grandson ended up with a bloody from an ADULT in the 9-12 year old section knocking into him!!!!

'Where was PEZ personnel?? Where was the safety of our children in your thought process?? And to make matters worse, how about almost getting hit by a vehicle leaving your property, which had parked in your lot and was leaving, in very close proximity to the "egghunt" field"?'

A PEZ official confirmed the meltdown.

'We started talking to people and say "hey this is supposed to start at certain time. That lasted about a minute and everyone just rushed the field and took everything,' said Pez General Manager Shawn Peterson.

The firm also released a statement lamenting the controversy.

'Unfortunately people chose to enter the first field prior to anyone from Pez staff starting the activity,' it read.

'The crowd moved to the second field, waited for only a couple of minutes and proceeded to rush the field without being directed to do so and before the posted start time.'

On Sunday, parents threw their weight behind Pez, writing their support on Facebook.

'Shame on the ADULTS that ruined this for everyone !! Does no one act responsible anymore ? For this reason I stopped my kids from doing all sorts of fun things because it's the Adults that ruin it (like Baseball and hockey...),' wrote on parent Linda Bowermaster.

Kym Vance wrote: 'Thank you to PEZ for trying to do something nice for the children of the community. Shame on the parents who ruined it because they have no manners.'

Some, however, slammed the firm for failing to organize the event to avoid chaos.

'Hey thanks for the waste of time and non existent organization of your egg hunt. Specific direction 9-12 egg hunt 11am sharp. We drive 2 and a half hours to show up 30 early only to receive a "sorry, no one listened and they started early",' wrote Liz Soares, one disgruntled parent.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Click link below and scroll down to watch dumbasses in action.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-four-year-old-bloody-chaotic-free-event.html

Marauding parents in Easter Egg hunt rampage: Out-of-control adults push children to the ground, steal their buckets and leave one four-year-old 'bloody' at chaotic free event
  • Children were trampled as 1,000 people stormed the PEZ center field
  • 9,000 eggs were laid out on three different age-bracketed sections
  • But when the egg hunt started, 'parents stormed the field stealing eggs'
  • One four-year-old was left 'bloody', many toddlers 'pushed into the mud'
An Easter egg hunt descended into chaos on Saturday after parents in Orange, Connecticut, stormed the field.

Children as young as four were trampled by adults in a rampage to steal buckets and grab as many of the 9,000 hidden eggs as possible from the third annual free event at the PEZ headquarters.

One four-year-old son was left 'bloody' on the sports field and a two-year-old girl was shoved into the mud, witnesses claimed.

A horrified parent described the scene as 'an angry mob of chaos' with 'not one toddler hunting for eggs' among the crowds of adults.

'It was worse than being at Wal-Mart on Black Friday,' parent Val McCormick wrote on the PEZ Facebook page on Saturday.

She added: 'My toddler that was standing with her brothers were shoved into the field and went with the flow. By that time it didn't matter. I had to yell GO to my boys because it was like an angry mob of chaos.

'In the toddler field it was more of a greedy parent field. Not one toddler hunting for eggs. It was nuts. Way too many people and more than their staff could handle.'

The event, which started at 10.30am on Saturday, consisted of three fields for different age groups, which were to have staggered start times.

More than 1,000 turned up for the event. Ribbons were laid out on the floor to divide each section.

But according to a parent who spoke to WSFB at the scene, as soon as one field opened it descended into chaos, and the ribbons became submerged in the mud.

'When it came time at like 10.30am, the parents just bum-rushed that area,' West Haven resident Nicole Welch, at the event with her four-year-old son, told WFSB.

'When my son left he had a broken basket and he was hysterically crying,' Welch said.

A grandparent wrote on Facebook: 'My grandson ended up with a bloody from an ADULT in the 9-12 year old section knocking into him!!!!

'Where was PEZ personnel?? Where was the safety of our children in your thought process?? And to make matters worse, how about almost getting hit by a vehicle leaving your property, which had parked in your lot and was leaving, in very close proximity to the "egghunt" field"?'

A PEZ official confirmed the meltdown.

'We started talking to people and say "hey this is supposed to start at certain time. That lasted about a minute and everyone just rushed the field and took everything,' said Pez General Manager Shawn Peterson.

The firm also released a statement lamenting the controversy.

'Unfortunately people chose to enter the first field prior to anyone from Pez staff starting the activity,' it read.

'The crowd moved to the second field, waited for only a couple of minutes and proceeded to rush the field without being directed to do so and before the posted start time.'

On Sunday, parents threw their weight behind Pez, writing their support on Facebook.

'Shame on the ADULTS that ruined this for everyone !! Does no one act responsible anymore ? For this reason I stopped my kids from doing all sorts of fun things because it's the Adults that ruin it (like Baseball and hockey...),' wrote on parent Linda Bowermaster.

Kym Vance wrote: 'Thank you to PEZ for trying to do something nice for the children of the community. Shame on the parents who ruined it because they have no manners.'

Some, however, slammed the firm for failing to organize the event to avoid chaos.

'Hey thanks for the waste of time and non existent organization of your egg hunt. Specific direction 9-12 egg hunt 11am sharp. We drive 2 and a half hours to show up 30 early only to receive a "sorry, no one listened and they started early",' wrote Liz Soares, one disgruntled parent.
I'd be typing this from prison, if some asshole pushed one of my kids over.
This just pisses me off.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That dood (the masturbater stalker dood) needs to meet Ray Donovan... Choose between the bag or the bat...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Residents of the targeted home are University of Washington students who say that they have “heard suspicious sounds outside their house on several occasions,”

I wonder if this is a fraternity "hazing" or something..........

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...photographing-patient-penis-article-1.2580259

N.Y. nurse who took photo of unconscious patient's penis surrenders license
BY DAN GOOD
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, March 28, 2016

nurse29n-1-web.jpg

ONONDAGA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
Kristen Johnson, 27, surrendered her nursing license, authorities announced.

An upstate New York nurse surrendered her license after she was convicted of taking a photo of an unconscious patient's penis with her iPhone, authorities said.

Kristen Johnson, 27, of Fulton, "did not contest the charge of moral unfitness in the practice,"the state Board of Regents announced.

Johnson pleaded guilty in November to disseminating of unlawful surveillance photos, a misdemeanor.

She took photos of patients in 2014 while working at Upstate University Hospital.

The Onondaga County District Attorney's Office began investigating after Johnson's co-workers complained that she captured images of two patients and sent them via text message, authorities said when she was arrested in May of 2015.

Johnson initially faced a felony charge, but it was later reduced.

As part of the plea deal, she was forced to give up her license and is required to spend three years on probation.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Click the link below and scroll down cause, oh yeah, there are videos.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/bikini-clad-women-charged-brutal-beach-brawl-article-1.2585054

SEE IT: Trio of bikini-clad women charged in brutal beach brawl
BY KERI BLAKINGER /NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Three brawling babes in bikinis were collared in South Carolina for a riverside beach fight.

Arlinda Craft, 18; Anns Leigh Hill, 19 and Megan Williams, 20, were charged with second-degree assault and battery by a mob after they allegedly beat a female victim on a Columbia river beach, according to police.

The tussling trio took issue with the victim over previous problems and finally confronted her on March 15 when she was lounging near the Saluda River with a coworker, according to WIS-TV.

article-lvbikini2n-41.jpg

THE COLUMBIA POLICE DEPARTMENT, SC/FACEBOOK
Pictured left to right: Anns Leigh Hill, 19; Megan Williams, 20 and Arlinda Craft, 18, were charged with second-degree assault and battery by a mob.

The victim told police that one assailant pulled her by her hair and threw her down on river rocks before she passed out.

Her coworker said that two of the women held her down while the other pummeled her.

lvbikini2n.jpg
THE STATE
The three-on-one riverside brawl has netted three arrests, but police warned that there could be more coming.

At the end of the short video clip of the scene, one of the assailants gets up and walks away, saying, "Have a good f---ing time at the river."

Craft has previously pleaded guilty to an assault caught on camera, according to court documents obtained by WIS-TV. The mother of the 17-year-old victim from that attack told the TV station that she hoped Craft would end up behind bars for a while.

The 20-year-old victim of the latest attack, whose name has not been released, suffered a concussion, two black eyes, a bloodied face and a shattered nose.

The three sassy suspects were booked into the Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center, but were later released according to the San Antonio Express-News.

Although the assailants have been collared, police told the TV station that there could be more arrests in line.

Jennifer Timmons, with the Columbia Police Department, said that officials are still determining whether to charge anyone else at the scene, including bystanders and the person behind the camera.