LEGEND Dumbass of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/t...dant-nearby-passenger-farting-rows-10-12.html

Traveller sends handwritten plea for help to flight attendant about a nearby passenger 'farting in rows 10 to 12'
By KATIE AMEY FOR MAILONLINE

Inconsiderate passengers can make even the smoothest of flights a stressful experience.

Just ask one disgruntled traveller who took issue with one particular neighbour - in the areas of rows 10 to 12 - who kept passing gas during the journey.

In fact, things got so bad at one point that the unhappy passenger even went so far as to pass a desperate note, written on a napkin, to a flight attendant

3040E44200000578-3403408-image-a-16_1453025758601.jpg
An unhappy traveller on board a plane wrote a note to a flight attendant about a passenger passing gas nearby (stock image)

The plea for help was then posted to Reddit by user Garwee20, who wrote: 'My flight attendant mom got this napkin from an upset passenger.'

'I don't know if you can make an announcement,' the note reads. 'But if you can, you should say that whoever is farting in the areas of rows 10 to 12 should definitely see a doctor because they might have ass cancer'.

As it turns out, though, the situation may not have been the flatulent passenger's fault.

University of Copenhagen clinical professor Jacob Rosenburg tells Metro that the average amount of times a person breaks wind each day is exacerbated in the air due to a drop in air cabin pressure.

Still, being restricted to a confined space sure doesn't help matters.

Of course, many Reddit users were curious as to whether the flight attendant actually made the announcement. (She didn't.)

This isn't the first time flatulence has caused trouble in the air.

Just last November, 2,186 goats caused a 747-400 freighter plane to make an emergency landing in Bali Denpasar after their gas allegedly set off smoke alarms.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/t...dant-nearby-passenger-farting-rows-10-12.html

Traveller sends handwritten plea for help to flight attendant about a nearby passenger 'farting in rows 10 to 12'
By KATIE AMEY FOR MAILONLINE

Inconsiderate passengers can make even the smoothest of flights a stressful experience.

Just ask one disgruntled traveller who took issue with one particular neighbour - in the areas of rows 10 to 12 - who kept passing gas during the journey.

In fact, things got so bad at one point that the unhappy passenger even went so far as to pass a desperate note, written on a napkin, to a flight attendant

3040E44200000578-3403408-image-a-16_1453025758601.jpg

An unhappy traveller on board a plane wrote a note to a flight attendant about a passenger passing gas nearby (stock image)

The plea for help was then posted to Reddit by user Garwee20, who wrote: 'My flight attendant mom got this napkin from an upset passenger.'

'I don't know if you can make an announcement,' the note reads. 'But if you can, you should say that whoever is farting in the areas of rows 10 to 12 should definitely see a doctor because they might have ass cancer'.

As it turns out, though, the situation may not have been the flatulent passenger's fault.

University of Copenhagen clinical professor Jacob Rosenburg tells Metro that the average amount of times a person breaks wind each day is exacerbated in the air due to a drop in air cabin pressure.

Still, being restricted to a confined space sure doesn't help matters.

Of course, many Reddit users were curious as to whether the flight attendant actually made the announcement. (She didn't.)

This isn't the first time flatulence has caused trouble in the air.

Just last November, 2,186 goats caused a 747-400 freighter plane to make an emergency landing in Bali Denpasar after their gas allegedly set off smoke alarms.

My aunt was a flight attendant for TWA for over 40 years. She has unbelievable stories see tells about her countless flights. This story reminded me of one.

She was flying back to the US from somewhere in the Middle East or like India as I recall. I say that because she tells you this story talking in her best accent from that part of the world (horrible impression btw). The short version of it goes like this. Apparently there was a very demanding passenger who was constantly ringing the flight attendant help button during the take off... repeatedly ringing it from the time the plane was still on the runway picking up speed until the plane was finally out of it's climb through take off. So once it was safe for my aunt to go check on this apparent emergency, my aunt rushes back to find out what in the hell was so urgent. Here's what the passenger said to my aunt once she got to him. Now remember, imagine this being said in a horrible Indian accent...

"I've been fingering, fingering, and fingering the stewardess for for over 10 minutes now and she's still not coming!"

According to my aunt... she was laughing so hard and uncontrollably that she had to go get another one of her flight attendants to help this passenger. She had to walk away from the dude completely just so she could pull herself together.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I have a replica model airplane of the TWA jet that flew the Rams during our Super Bowl winning year. My aunt got it for me... apparently something that only TWA peeps could get.

I have a smaller version of a prop plane the pilot gave me when I was 9 that took me from Germany to San Diego.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
This is the way you act when you're 14-years old, not when you're a married adult. That makes her a dumbass and a cough...stalker...cough.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-love-with-country-music-star-at-concert.html

Woman files for divorce after 'falling in love' with country music star at concert

Capture-1-_M__2561235a.jpg

A WOMAN who met a country music star after his concert at a “meet and greet” said it was “love at first sight” - and filed for divorce when she got home.

Jenna’s “instant connection” with Kip Moore caused the married mum-of-two to leave her hubby of eight years in a desperate attempt to marry the musician.

Speaking of her time with the star, she said: “He stared into my eyes. I’ve never felt something so strongly in my life.”

After the show, the musician signed his superfan’s back, and she has since turned his autograph into a tattoo as a “symbol of his kindness and passion”.

Jenna has also written Kip a 12-page letter, scrawled “Marry Me Kip” across the back of her car and desperately tried to call his management to get through to the star.

Refusing to give up, Jenna said: “I’m destined to be with Kip Moore. If Kip would be willing, I will marry him and run off to Hawaii and I’ll have his surfer babies.”

GettyImages-488808_2561233a.jpg

She fell in love with country music star Kip Moore/ Getty

She admits she realised “without a doubt” she wanted to divorce husband Travis after the concert, saying she couldn’t go back home to what she had.

Jenna added: “Having the interaction I had with Kip Moore made me realise that love is supposed to be special and not full of hate and disgust the way I had with my husband.”
HMMMMM, How do I get tickets for my wife to that concert??? :mrburnsevil:

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
"Yeah, what's the bat for?"

"There's a baseball diamond over there.....":palm::rolllaugh:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Hey @Force16X, post this as a thread in the Rams section.

Edit: Haven't seen you around since this morning so I'll do it for you.

Last edited:

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey @Force16X, post this as a thread in the Rams section.

Edit: Haven't seen you around since this morning so I'll do it for you.
didnt have time to check to see if someone had already posted it . i rarely, if ever, catch a rams (somewhat) related topic first. thanks for moving it !

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Way to do your jobs, dumbasses!
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...-goofs-paints-broncos-logo-in-both-end-zones/

Super Bowl Field Crew Goofs, Paints Broncos Logo In Both End Zones

SANTA CLARA (CBS SF) – In the annals of Super Bowl gaffes, this one is a cut below. But the Denver Broncos weren’t complaining.

Field preparations at Levi’s Stadium for Super Bowl 50 were going along swimmingly by all accounts, until a few people discovered something amiss on the freshly-painted turf.

The mistake almost went unnoticed by all those milling about the stadium, but photographers were able to get the evidence of the field crew’s lack of communication.

By Thursday afternoon, all evidence of a Broncos takeover of Super Bowl 50 was gone, and the Carolina Panthers took their rightful place on the turf. The NFL and Levi’s Stadium officials can only hope the field paint blunder is the only misstep on the newly-installed turf which has had its share of quality-control issues.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
A frustrated Seahawks fan?
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/masturbation/seattle-cops-hunt-creepy-nightcrawler-189307

Police Need Your Help In Capturing "Masked Masturbator" Who Is Targeting Seattle Residence

aseattletop465.jpg

Seattle police are seeking the public’s help in identifying a suspected serial masturbator who publicly pleasures himself while disguising his identity with a makeshift ninja outfit.

Cops first learned of the masked pervert in January, after a woman called 911 to report that a man was “masturbating outside the front door of her home.” Cops responding to the scene were unable to locate the suspect.

Last month, a night vision camera outside the woman’s residence recorded the suspect again pleasuring himself next to the front door. As seen above and below, the surveillance images--which captured the masked masturbator in the act--show him dressed head-to-toe in dark clothing (the night vision camera makes dark colors appear white).

As seen above, the suspect was wearing a pair of rubberized five toe shoes.

Residents of the targeted home are University of Washington students who say that they have “heard suspicious sounds outside their house on several occasions,” according to cops. Investigators believe that the masked masturbator may have been at the residence four times over the past several months.

Anyone with information about the creepy nightcrawler is asked to contact police at (206) 684-5575.

bseattle465.jpg