Draft Day - 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
4 OG's taken in the first 15 picks.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
About time the Dolphins addressed that o-line. Need to give Tannehill protection.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
I like Tray Walker, but we better not take him this early. With no 5th rounder...have a feeling they are going to reach on a guy to make sure they get him.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I guess this is the OLine run that some here were predicting would occur much earlier in this draft.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Cardinals traded with Browns to jump ahead of us at 17 and take DE Rodney Gunter.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Lineman that I still like in this draft, excluding Collins.

Jarvis Harrison
Josue Matias
Tyrus Thompson
Rob Crisp
Andrew Donnal
Max Garcia
Laurence Gibson

I'd still take QB, Hundley.

ILB Taiwan Jones.

DT's Grady Jarret, and Michael Bennett

CB/S Josh Shaw, Derron Smith

WR, got to get Flipper's son, Dres Anderson.

Last edited:

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Have we have messed up this draft in a big way?

To me, the wheels fell off when we traded our 2nd round pick... I will assume they were going to take DGB, then bailed... they picked up a decent, not great RT prospect, who could be special when he gets an NFL body. He takes to coaching, so I did not mind the pick

Then AJ Cann is taken at the back of the 2nd as the rich get richer. We draft Brown (meh) and follow that with a back up (at best) QB...

To me, we should have stayed where we were in the 2nd... or packaged both 3rds to move back into round 2.... our moves also left us with some trade chips for round 4, but we sit on our hands... TJ would have been a great get in the 3rd, even better in the 4th, but we didn't have the desire or was it ammunition?

If we get one solid player from here on in, it will be more luck than judgement... the draft has been thinned out at the top of the 4th, no doubt...

Trade with the Cardinals, take Collins, and have Kronke on hand to promise him a new deal after year one, in line with the 20th pick in the 1st round, provided he makes the team and does everything required of him.... job done

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
wow picks coming in fast, I started typing and 4 picks came and went... Take COLLINS!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Have we have messed up this draft in a big way?

To me, the wheels fell off when we traded our 2nd round pick... I will assume they were going to take DGB, then bailed... they picked up a decent, not great RT prospect, who could be special when he gets an NFL body. He takes to coaching, so I did not mind the pick

Then AJ Cann is taken at the back of the 2nd as the rich get richer. We draft Brown (meh) and follow that with a back up (at best) QB...

To me, we should have stayed where we were in the 2nd... or packaged both 3rds to move back into round 2.... our moves also left us with some trade chips for round 4, but we sit on our hands... TJ would have been a great get in the 3rd, even better in the 4th, but we didn't have the desire or was it ammunition?

If we get one solid player from here on in, it will be more luck than judgement... the draft has been thinned out at the top of the 4th, no doubt...

Trade with the Cardinals, take Collins, and have Kronke on hand to promise him a new deal after year one, in line with the 20th pick in the 1st round, provided he makes the team and does everything required of him.... job done

Not thrilled either but then I don't have the information that Fisher, Snead, and the scouts have. Hoping for the best.