Draft Day - 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Matt No. 1.jpg

My son has been waiting for the "call" since 2013. He's the next Welker, Edelman. C'Mon Snead give him a call! I know X will love him too!

Last edited:

Stel

Starter
Who is Nick Marshall?

Converted from DB to QB at Auburn, converting back to DB for the NFL. One of my favorites in the draft but I think #119 (our 4th rounder) is too high and he won't last until #201 (our first 6th rounder). Give him a year and I think he'll become a starting CB or FS. Special teams stud first year.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Wow. So far these picks are being loaded faster on the nfl.com tracker than they are being announced today.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Holy shit. 5 Minutes of applause for a god damn fullback and they still haven't announced the pick. Get it together Titans.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Clemmings to the Vikings. OG Tre Jackson to the Patriots

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Our guys we've shown interest in our flying off the board, it's got to be Ramik Wilson if he's there. Hopefully they surprise and take Rashad Greene or DeAndre Smelter.