Draft Day 2 (Part Deux)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

mcshay said he was the ugliest player he's ever seen in terms of athleticism but when on the field he is always in the right position to block his man.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
This Havenstein fella will be a hell of a wall. Mason and Gurley can use him as a shield. Keep building that oline!

Last edited:

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Ken

were you in Vegas during playoffs this year at all ??
What do you think of the pick. ?
It's been ~3 years since I've been to Vegas. I remember watching the Giants faking injuries vs the Rams with Sam running the hurry up in one of the sports books.
I'm not football savvy enough to have an educated opinion on any draft picks. Just have to trust Snisher and hope it works out and the OL can do enough for the O to be competitive.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Franken.... Err... Havenstein went to a high school 10 miles from where I live. Was talk of town. Glad to have him...

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
That is not Robbie. THIS IS ROBBIE.
OSU-Girl.jpg

LMAO, I'm not going to ask about the website this picture was pulled off.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Oh my fate. The Seahags just took one of the worst people in this entire draft. Frank Clark, kicked off of Michigan because of domestic violence.

Total, total scumbag. I wouldn't have even taken him as a UDFA.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Oh my fate. The Seahags just took one of the worst people in this entire draft. Frank Clark, kicked off of Michigan because of domestic violence.

Does that surprise you...they are the Shithawks after all

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Not a fan of Seattles pick either. Gives me another reason to hate that team.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Clemming's medical's must really be bad, as he's still on the board; the Havenstein pick shows how badly we wanted a RT. This guy is unathletic, slow, and weak----very underwhelming 2nd round pick-----4th rounder at best. I gotta go watch some film on this guy, boy I hope I'm wrong. At least there are a good group of guards left.

tahoe

Pro Bowler

He got drafted by the right team then

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael

Does that surprise you...they are the Shithawks after all

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Clemming's medical's must really be bad, as he's still on the board; the Havenstein pick shows how badly we wanted a RT. This guy is unathletic, slow, and weak----very underwhelming 2nd round pick-----4th rounder at best. I gotta go watch some film on this guy, boy I hope I'm wrong. At least there are a good group of guards left.

Weak? The guy is a lot of things but he's not weak. The bench press doesn't mean anything for strength in the trenches.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
They put themselves in a deep hole wrt Oline. It may have been a reach and maybe that's why they moved down a little.