Draft Day 2 (Part Deux)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
There goes another T I thought would be around in the 3rd. There is going to be a run on guards in the 3rd most likely.

Debacled

Starter
Walters grades and scouting have been trash the past couple years. Its like the Jimmy Clausen situation broke him

Memphis Ram

Legend
Memphis, look how excited he was. That's why they picked Pisa.

As for Havenstein, I like the player but not the value. Gotta think that Clemmings's medical is an issue.

Forgot that Pisa played for Chicago, too.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I like it. Faceplant approved.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Of course Gregory goes to Dallas. The new Raiders lol. Going to be great or a bust, not sure there is a middle ground with him.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Thank fate. Gives me another reason to hate the Cowgirls. I love this pick because that means that we didn't pick him.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Hopefully they go guard in the third. I am surprised that havenstien went this early I thought he was a late third or fourth round guy

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That was one expensive joint that Randy smoked. He could have bought a couple tons of weed if he just held off.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
@Memento your guy Hau'oli Kikaha was drafted well. McShay was gushing. He certainly looks like a football player to me!

Note: we selected him in the third for buffalo in the ROD mock.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
On the field, tackle Rob Havenstein had a week to forget at the NFL scouting combine. Now the question is will it matter?
The 6-foot-7, 321-pounder --- one of two Wisconsin Badgers at the combine --- finished 37th of 37 tackles on the bench press, repping 225 pounds only 16 times. He also was 31st in the 40-yard dash at 5.46 seconds, had a poor 20-yard shuttle (4.87) and the worst three-cone drill time (8.28).

7_1013795.JPG

oh lord!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Butkus missed the setup "is this the best football city in the NFL?" Butkus- " I think so"

I think they were looking for a 'Hell Yeah!'

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Im gonna trust snisher that they think he is the best olineman out of who was left, I wouldn't have made that pick

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Havenstein will need a little time but if they are pounding the ball he will be good in the run game. I wonder if Saffold would go back to the right side to help solidify that side?