Did Fisher forget about the DL this past week?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Forget? I think he remembered he had Trinca-Pasat and he has newcomer Quinton Coples. Longacre played decent also. We only lost Long and Fairley. Not a weak spot.

…..

Legend
I dont think they purposely left the DL off the radar. We did what we could in the draft and there were only so many picks to spread around amongst the various needef positions . The timing this year dictated that we draft the way we did. Perhaps It was part of the plan. Maybe that plan is evolving. The DL has gotten plenty of attention in previous years though. We do lack depth, star power at depth, but its really a blessing to ever have had a name like Nick damn Fairly coming off the bench. I bet we keep our eyes open and get a vet guy if the price is right. If not, roll with what we got and develop develop develop.

If you're wondering why we would draft 2 WR's instead of using 1 of those picks for DT....well, we already have young 6th round talent at DT. So drafting another could have put the DL in the same scenario as Manion. You'd end up with Westbrooks being a lame duck. Plus the Rams stated how they like the double dip. 2 TE's and 2 WR's increase the chance of one sticking. 1 Wr and 1 TE and 1 DT ...and you have a good possibility of this drafting yielding no long term players.

Depth may not be pretty, but we got two stud starters at least.