Dead Body Found at Janoris Jenkin's House!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Speculation is not a violation on this board. ROD is not a court of law. Opinions and speculation are welcome obviously, but judging other members personally, based on their opinions is no way to have a civil discussion.
It seems to me to be an extremely civil conversation thus far.

Unless I missed something, I haven't seen anybody say anything other than, "let's not jump to conclusions".

I attribute that to great moderation.
By both the posters and the mods.

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
You pick your friends, you don't pick your family

You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, you can even pick your friends nose.

But you can't pick your family.

LOL that's the saying I heard growing up.

I think this is a huge problem for a lot of these athletes. Their friends they grew up with leeching onto their success.

I agree that's a problem for a lot of players, but I don't think it has to do with anything more than the player going broke or losing a lot of money.

The players who are violent and behave criminally were that way to begin with and hung around people like that.

Although it's a fact that NFL players commit crimes at a lower rate than the population in general as well as in their age demographic. The "thug" theme is actually inaccurate.

So if you were a short-term friend of Lee Harvey Oswald.....?

..........then you would be Rafael Cruz..........?

whatdoIwinforthatanswerlol?

No.
I'm straight.

Dumbazz.......flagrant is a homeless guy, I'll use it in a sentence to help you out.

"Look at that flagrant over there with the grocery cart".

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Speculation is not a violation on this board. ROD is not a court of law. Opinions and speculation are welcome obviously, but judging other members personally, based on their opinions is no way to have a civil discussion.

It seems to me to be an extremely civil conversation thus far.

Unless I missed something, I haven't seen anybody say anything other than, "let's not jump to conclusions".

I attribute that to great moderation.
By both the posters and the mods.
It has been civil to this point. The bolded of my post is where some members need some improvement.

Also, it's OKAY to jump to conclusions on a message board. It allows for discussion. Without facts, this entire thread discussion is mostly opinion and speculation on our part...so there's no need to call others out with the whole "You don't know that so let's just stick to the facts...." verbiage.

I see this alot on message boards and occasionally here too...it's a silly stance to take and counter-productive to a discussion.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
"You don't know that so let's just stick to the facts...." verbiage.
That was actually not my line of thinking.
My point, which I stick with, and you can agree or disagree;

Murder is a pretty harsh thing to insinuate about somebody or accuse somebody of.

I just think it would be prudent and classy not to insinuate that charge until the facts come to light.

JMO.

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I have absolutely nothing to add to this.

Well beyond saying, "I like potatoes! I like 'em mashed, I like 'em fried. I like potatoes!"