Dead Body Found at Janoris Jenkin's House!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...aggravated-manslaughter/ar-AAzfQoF?li=BBnbfcL

Report: William Jenkins, brother of Janoris Jenkins, charged with aggravated manslaughter

Jesse Reed, Sportsnaut
1 hr ago
AAzg55W.img
© Larry Berger-USA TODAY NETWORK Jenkins' brother was a person of interest for authorities.
William Jenkins, who is the brother of New York Giants cornerback Janoris Jenkins, has reportedly been charged with aggravated manslaughter in the death of Roosevelt Rene, who was found dead in Jenkins’ home Tuesday.

Breaking: Janoris jenkins' brother, William Jenkins is being charged with aggravated manslaughter, per chief of detectives Robert Anzilotti of BCPO.

— ig: josinaanderson (@JosinaAnderson) June 27, 2018

I'm told after the homicide of Roosevelt Rene occurred, #Giants CB Janoris Jenkins' brother, William Jenkins, was located in Geneva, NY. He is currently being held in the Ontario county jail, pending extradition to New Jersey, per source.

— ig: josinaanderson (@JosinaAnderson) June 27, 2018

This story has taken some strange turns, with one report Tuesday indicating that a man who said he was Jenkins’ brother had tried to board a plane but ultimately got off it due to a fear of flying.

Rene, a family friend, was discovered on Tuesday morning by a worker in the home, who found his body in the basement. Police arrived at the scene afterward and have been investigating strangulation/suffocation as the cause of death.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh boy! Now, I can already see it. Whenever the Giants are on the road, the idiot fans will be doing the choke sign. Great, fricking great. Stay classy Eagles, Skins and Cowboys fans.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
William probably didn't like competition for his brother's money... :rolleyes:

Since it's JJ's house though and all, I find myself wondering when the time of death was and whether there's reason to think he knew about it. Gonna be interesting to see where this goes. Hope for JJ's sake that he wasn't part of it.

Ram65

Legend

Since it's JJ's house though and all, I find myself wondering when the time of death was and whether there's reason to think he knew about it. Gonna be interesting to see where this goes. Hope for JJ's sake that he wasn't part of it.

Jenks was in FLA for weeks.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Not saying JJ was involved, but let the facts lead to whoever is responsible. No favorites, no matter what.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
When we drafted JJ I really hoped he would find his way to keep out of trouble. With the exception of his one game suspension he did good with us.

A dead body found in your home is troubling no matter if JJ was in state or not. And his brother being the suspect does not clean JJ's hands of this. It still happened in his house.

This will be a part of his NFL history. I wouldn't have guessed this kind of event would be part of JJ's career, although I am not surprised he is attached to something not good. It was a concern before he was drafted. And why he was drafted much later than if he didn't have questionable character issues.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
When we drafted JJ I really hoped he would find his way to keep out of trouble. With the exception of his one game suspension he did good with us.

A dead body found in your home is troubling no matter if JJ was in state or not. And his brother being the suspect does not clean JJ's hands of this. It still happened in his house.

This will be a part of his NFL history. I wouldn't have guessed this kind of event would be part of JJ's career, although I am not surprised he is attached to something not good. It was a concern before he was drafted. And why he was drafted much later than if he didn't have questionable character issues.
I don't agree, (and on another thread I referred to Jenkins as a "douchebag").

I blame Jenkins 100% for his own actions but I don't see how anybody can or should blame the actions of another person on Jenkins or say this reflects on HIS character at this juncture.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't agree, (and on another thread I referred to Jenkins as a "douchebag").

I blame Jenkins 100% for his own actions but I don't see how anybody can or should blame the actions of another person on Jenkins or say this reflects on HIS character.
Just my opinion.
It’s way to early to say who’s to blame for this. Right now his brother is the suspect. The investigation may clear JJ or it may implicate him. But his brother being suspected of murder in his house is not a good look.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
It’s way to early to say who’s to blame for this. Right now his brother is the suspect. The investigation may clear JJ or it may implicate him. But his brother being suspected of murder in his house is not a good look.
Murder is never a good look.
I'm just a little tired of all the people jumping to the most dramatic conclusion off the rip without having one iota of inside information or allowing an investigation to conclude.

Hyperbole is getting out of control in quasi media and it seems to be spilling over to the general population.

Not good.

For all any of us know, the victim was Janoris Jenkins best friend and his brother killed him out of spite.

That's just my example of counterspin that is based on as much reality as some of the comments on here implicating or reflecting negatively on Janoris Jenkins.