DRAFT Day three: Rds 4 through 7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Wonder if there is anything we can do to get into the 4th. Some really nice and unexpected guys still on the board. Going to be tough to see them all disappear before we pick

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
We have reached the rounds that i know less than nothing about! Won’t stop me from having opinions on this though. Let’s get a kicker!

Memphis Ram

Legend
Wonder if there is anything we can do to get into the 4th. Some really nice and unexpected guys still on the board. Going to be tough to see them all disappear before we pick
Packaging their next two selections may get them into the bottom of the 4th round if they can find a willing trade partner.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Packaging their next two selections may get them into the bottom of the 4th round if they can find a willing trade partner.
Yeah, and it will cost next years 3rd to move into it without much comp from this year. A few guys I still really like that I thought would be gone in the 2nd-3rd.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its too hard to put them in order right now but:
TJ Tampa, CB
M.Washington, WR
KAD, CB
Franklin, WR
Booker, Edge
Baker, WR
Rice, WR
Dorlus, DT
J.Sanders, TE
T.Johnson, TE
Van Pran, C
C.Jones, OT

Really expected all of these guys to be gone by now and I'd be happy if any of them fell to us.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Yeah, and it will cost next years 3rd to move into it without much comp from this year. A few guys I still really like that I thought would be gone in the 2nd-3rd.
Lots of talent available, but I'm having a hard time coming up with a player I'd move that extra 2025 3rd rounder to get.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its too hard to put them in order right now but:
TJ Tampa, CB
M.Washington, WR
KAD, CB
Franklin, WR
Booker, Edge
Baker, WR
Rice, WR
Dorlus, DT
J.Sanders, TE
T.Johnson, TE
Van Pran, C
C.Jones, OT

Really expected all of these guys to be gone by now and I'd be happy if any of them fell to us.
Would love to get one of these guys. I really think we would have to trade up into the fourth to even have a chance at them, which likely means moving a third round pick from next year. I'd do it. F them picks, right?

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Love Baker but there's something to be said sometimes about lineage and while we have an excellent staff got to be even better to go to your dad for tips do's and donts etc. from one of the best to ever do it who also didn't have "great' speed. Pains me obviously
I've wanted Rice I want Rice really bad today though and I'm a way I believe it's sticking it to the whiners. To me it's a no brainer and he is 6'3 we need to find a way to get him pleaseeeeee

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Some names I wouldn't mind hearing today...
Jaylen Ford
Ryan Flournoy
Logan Lee
Gabe Hall
Decamerion Richardson
Garrett Greenfield
Joshua Karty

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn, there goes 2 back to back guys on top of my board down in first 2 picks. Today is going to hurt.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Anyone have a stream available? TV is still crap.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
They won't have their second next year. I don't wanna see them give up their 3rd to move up today. The draft calculator is not end all be all but somewhere in the 120's is similar value to our 5th and one of our 6th's. So its doable if they really want a certain guy.