Could Pete Carroll and John Schneider be a package for LA in 2017?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Pete Carroll and John Schneider a package for LA in 2017?

No extension thus far for Pete and John and allegedly the Rams are thinking about extending Jeff Fisher and Les Snead. But, Why would the Rams rush to extend Fisher and Snead prior or during the 2016 season.

Pete Carroll is a huge name in LA and some have communicated this about throughout social media...IMO, everything will stay the same, but if there are no extensions and the Rams don't win Pete Carroll back at the Coliseum would be Hollywoodesque.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
If that cheerleading, gum chewing, obnoxious asshole comes anywhere near this coaching staff, I won't watch the games. I can't stand looking at him unless it's walking out of our stadium with a loss.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Pete Caroll as our HC would probably be the only thing that could kill my love for this team.

:puke:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@Legatron4 @CGI_Ram I understand the dislike but if that were the case I would have never watched a game after Georgia had Carol killed. I think it is a VERY realistic scenario if things fall in place. To be clear I am not advocating but instead reading the tea leaves

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I think I'm rooting for Fisher to succeed so much that I cant even think of preference for what coaches to replace him with.. Pete Carroll has been out coached by Fisher but his Seahawks have the ring and better team winning records.

I have nothing against Pete Carroll and the story would be Hollywood like... I like the story of Fisher winning back to back super bowls better lol..:yess:

carroll1.gif

9020957.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I must be the rare fan around here. Carroll doesn't bother me but then I'm also not a USC or UCLA fan. I do enjoy beating him and his Quacks and wiping the smile off his gum chewing face. But if he became coach of the Rams I'd support him.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Uh....didn't he help cause a scandal at USC? As far as recruiting, etc? And then escape like a rat when the consequences came down?

I would think he is persona non grata in the Coliseum. I hope he is booed and super uncomfortable week 2.

:rant:And needs a Heimlich to punch out a wad of gum!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@Roman Snow The L.A Fan base is pretty mixed on the subject you are referring to. I am a USC fan and Pete did leave the program a mess even though we all no it takes more than a coach to pull off the wrong doings. I was pissed at him but obviously it had a lot to do with the sanctions and the whole ordeal. I think L.A would welocome him back, we are a bit fickled and he is proven. At the moment there is more disdain than applause for Pete in L.A

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If that cheerleading, gum chewing, obnoxious icehole comes anywhere near this coaching staff, I won't watch the games. I can't stand looking at him unless it's walking out of our stadium with a loss.

Until Carroll wins a few Lombardi Trophies then he'll look really pretty. Many posted similar communications before Jeff Fisher was hired.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
But if he became coach of the Rams I'd support him.

And so would everybody else again IMHO it won't happen, but it's several days before training camp, so WTH.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I'm OK with getting talent from our rivals. It's better than our rivals taking our talent. That's always the worst.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After the Super Bowl win, why would the Rams replace Fisher?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think Les Snead needs to be the GM bar-none.

--I've been a USC fan & liked Pete Carroll .
-- I hate the Seahawks & think Pete is over the hill !! How much longer is he going to coach ??
The Rams need a long term coach , & I'm not 100% behind Fisher either. He is not worth his contract & how much more does he want ??

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

No extension thus far for Pete and John and allegedly the Rams are thinking about extending Jeff Fisher and Les Snead. But, Why would the Rams rush to extend Fisher and Snead prior or during the 2016 season.

Pete Carroll is a huge name in LA and some have communicated this about throughout social media...IMO, everything will stay the same, but if there are no extensions and the Rams don't win Pete Carroll back at the Coliseum would be Hollywoodesque.
:redcard:IF the Rams where to bring in Carroll and Sneider I would ... :puke:

RAMBUSH

Starter

Keep Pete Carroll far away from the rams. Jesus, the thought makes me want to hurl.