Colin Kaepernick Unwisely Compares Self To Houston Floods

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
http://deadspin.com/colin-kaepernick-unwisely-compares-self-to-houston-floo-1707019740

4UPg4KR.jpg

Revb8gj.jpg

Colin Kaepernick’s hashtag of choice is #7tormsComing, which is a horrible sentence to write. The 49ers QB decided to use it again today with the Houston flash floods as a news peg, along with a photo of some local devastation. The message wasn’t only insensitive to the alphabet.

Kap quickly deleted the Instagram photo, but the tweet remained. He followed up the gaffe with an apology and then shirtless photo, making for a strong three-tweet sequence:

L06uvPA.jpg

Prayers up!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PpaPlNi.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's official.

I'm no longer surprised by anything these idiots put on the interwebz.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
What a dufus. How can he be that stupid not to realize how insensitive that is? No wonder he hasn't learned how to read a defense yet.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just keepin it real....(*kisses bicep)
~Kaep

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
There is nothing I can say that would be constructive to this conversation. Colin Kaepernick is a very poor excuse for a professional athlete and a human being.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Not sure what you expected. Any dude that kisses his biceps doesn't live outside his own bubble very often.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
#D0uch3b@g
#Ka3p1nItC1ASSy
#2-14

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
"No disrespect intended! Prayers Up!"

How exactly is that an apology?

What a shit-sucker...

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
What a bum... Funny I work with two 49er fans one of them hates the guy the other swears by him and blames Roman for are all his mistakes. Watching them argue about him and the rest of the team is great!

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Prayers up? What does that mean? I wonder if he thinks that's the literal direction prayers go.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I swear, this guy gets dumber and dumber each passing year.

Thank God he wasn't old enough to be relevant in 2001.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

He is a dummy
Well said
And a deep appreciation from all of us Texas Ram fans

* I was in line today at the hardware store in Kerrville (yes home of Johnny Manziel - saw no signs declaring that BTW) and I overheard the checker was saying "they rescued the husband but the wife and kids are still missing"

That's how messed up this really is

Anyway -- To Hell to Colon Kraepondick. Our D will make him pay - that's satisfaction enough for me

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I guess I just don't get social media. I don't have a need to constantly say something online for no reason just because I can. So many people do it though on a daily basis multiple times.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
What a horrible, horrible comment to say. There are people that are dead or missing from this. I hope that Williams starts up his bounty system again just for this bastard.