Colin Kaepernick Unwisely Compares Self To Houston Floods

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
This makes no sense!!!!! He might play a whole quarter of preseason football against Houston. Pretty unnecessary and tasteless. How haven't the 49ers taken his phone and social media privileges away? Just when I think he can't be anymore self absorbed and stupid he proves me wrong.

fancents86

Starter
Not a fan of Kaep, but I'm not anymore of a fan of butt hurt PC crybabies that complain about the littlest crap.

Comment was not intended toward any members btw, was directed towards the article and people who took offense to it.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
What a horrible, horrible comment to say. There are people that are dead or missing from this. I hope that Williams starts up his bounty system again just for this bastard.
Your suggestion may lack taste but he's a dumbass and a 49er so I'll allow it.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
He put a bounty on himself today. Just that much more reason for teams D to go after this fool.
He's going to have a rough season. LOL!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Not a fan of Kaep, but I'm not anymore of a fan of butt hurt PC crybabies that complain about the littlest crap.

Comment was not intended toward any members btw, was directed towards the article and people who took offense to it.

There's a difference between political correctness and being upset that some asshole decided to make a sick joke/brag about people dying.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There's a difference between political correctness and being upset that some arsehole decided to make a sick joke/brag about people dying.
Apparently he didn't know. He's just so self-involved that nothing pierces the bubble of his own little world unless it has to do with .... him. But still. If you post a picture with cars underwater, and it's National News, then maybe make an effort to see if this is a tragedy and not just lots of water associated with a random storm. #7tupid.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
The thing that gets me is that he knows he is a public figure. He knows that someone will see, connect the dots, and pounce on anything he says.

I have to believe he was either drunk or stoned when he posted that. He could really be that stupid I guess, (historically with him that has been the case) but I doubt it.

…..

Legend
I once predicted that Harbaugh choosing Kaperdick over Smith would come back to haunt the Niners......

Insert innocent whistling at this point......

I still see that as a mistake. Smith, after finally finding his place in thier offense and becoming an extremely accurate and effective QB, was shipped off in favor of Kap, the long legged gazelle who didnt possess the brain god gave a baby maggot. Fast forward a few years later, and most reputable publications are predicting a 4th place finish by the 49ers. Cant get any better than that. Keep up the good work dumb ass. Two thumbs up ;)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I guess I just don't get social media. I don't have a need to constantly say something online for no reason just because I can. So many people do it though on a daily basis multiple times.
Damn I need a multi-like button for this.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I guess I just don't get social media. I don't have a need to constantly say something online for no reason just because I can. So many people do it though on a daily basis multiple times.

It's really annoying. All to fish for "retweets, likes, and favorites".

The worse ones are the obscure posts like OMG, Sigh, and Uggh.

jjab360

Legend
Unwise? Question.. when was the last time Kaeperdick did anything "wise"?

Whatever, the guy was clearly being an ignorant dick. You don't really have a leg to stand on if that's the kind of "free speech" you're going to defend. Please don't pretend there's nothing anyone could say that would offend you, please don't be that guy.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eh whatever. People think and say stupid things. I'm not going to tear a guy apart when there are other NFL players doing far worse.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
CF90P7YUIAA1HQN.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/Kaepernick7/status/603328692870197249
View: https://twitter.com/RamsONDEMAND/status/603331088300244992

He didn't fully understand ??? Does the fucking D-bag live in a cave ??? Actually I guess he really meant to try to sell himself as that important...Incredible, just incredible...I didn't think I could dislike and have any less respect for the clown any more than I already did...It appears that I was mistaken...

…..

Legend
Eh whatever. People think and say stupid things. I'm not going to tear a guy apart when there are other NFL players doing far worse.

Okay...we got it covered anyway. Take the high road and if you feel like joining us down here in the gutter, just let us know lol

I just really like when 49er's, even ex 49ers, do stoopid stuff. #bustdatdoordown #hideatjustinshouse

fancents86

Starter
Unwise? Question.. when was the last time Kaeperdick did anything "wise"?

Whatever, the guy was clearly being an ignorant dick. You don't really have a leg to stand on if that's the kind of "free speech" you're going to defend. Please don't pretend there's nothing anyone could say that would offend you, please don't be that guy.
I didn't defend anything. Does it suck for Houston, absolutely. Was it a stupid thing to say? Yes, But I'm not going to get all up in arms over it. A idiot said something stupid, cool, I see that same stuff everytime I surf the internet.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
A little off topic but shouldn't we have higher expectations for these guys? It's a privilege to be a NFL football player. People like Greg Hardy, Ray Rice, Aldon Smith, Parrish Cox, PacMan Jones, Ray McDonald etc. shouldn't be suiting up any Sunday for any team. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect these young men to be a positive role model. After all, they're getting lots of money to do so.

Onto Kaepernick, I don't think it's unreasonable for the 49ers to coerce him to get off of social media. This wasn't the first time he's made a buffoon out of himself this year. Hopefully our beloved Rams can put him in his place twice this year. He's much more quiet and much less likely to say something stupid when he's been humbled.