CELEBRATE !! Celebration thread....better than the alternate!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I don’t know how that could be good. This team was on a roll and in the first half the offensive line was a mess against the Commodes defense. Then we get the fumbles, then we get the offensive highs mixed with some offensive lulls. Play calling seemed off at times. Then Kendricks gets exposed and the speed of the safeties gets exploited. A lot was bad against a very bad team. I don’t know how that will build the confidence of the team. If anything I think it hurts it.

I’m less optimistic for the Thursday night game now. The Saints have Carr back. He looked good. I was hoping the Rams would go into that game sky high and hitting on all cylinders. It feels like the team really stalled and parts of it have been exposed.

Hopefully Havenstein returns and Witherspoon can play. I don’t ever want to see Kendrick attempting to play Man coverage again.
They know how big of a blowout this should have been barring their mistakes. I think it’s good not to get too high when you are a young team. Hoping they learned some lessons today instead of next week. Let’s see.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Selected quotes
McVay
(On RB Kyren Williams’ two fumbles)
“I got a lot of confidence in him. Those are very correctable things. You could
see he was getting a little loose even on the great run that he had earlier in the
game, it's kind of getting away from his body. You credit them for being able to
force those. But he's a great player. We wouldn't be in a lot of these situations
in a positive way if it wasn't for him. I love the way that he finished the game
out. It's always about your response and so he'll learn from it and he's the type
of guy that has the right football character, the right mindset and mentality to be
able to use these things as learning ops push forward in a positive way. And he
still made big time contributions to this game in a positive way.”

(On the message to DB Derion Kendrick after giving up two momentum
plays)
“Yeah, you saw it, it was just an individual guy being able to win right there.
(Commodes WR) (Terry) McLaurin a really good player. But I think there's
some learning opportunities we can have both from our coaches and from our
players in terms of how we want to play some of those situations. Those are the
things that occur in this league. When you end up asking guys to be able to
match up, sometimes it doesn't go down for you but it's always about the
response. There are a lot of things that we can all do better together.”

(On DB Ahkello Witherspoon’s injury status)
“I got to check. I think his groin got a little bit tight but we missed him towards
the end of the game for sure.”

Ron Rivera
(On the Rams defensive performance today)
“They did a nice job. They did some different things. They got a pretty dynamic
guy up in front and unfortunately we struggled with it in the second quarter. If
you got an opportunity to get down in the red zone and you have to put the ball
in the end zone.”

(On Kupp being wide open on his touchdown reception)
“Just a lapse right there. Unfortunately, we had an opportunity and we missed
the coverage.”

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Felt we should have passed more than run, in the beginning.
The mistakes, whew there were a lot of them.

But we got the W. That's what mattered. A let down for sure but still a win.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Feels good to be .500 again with a non-Super Bowl contender looming as the next matchup. Need to stack another win vs the Saints on Thursday. Just find a way boys.

Think we're the better team for sure, but this will be a first round playoff type game atmosphere. Damn near must-win for both teams. One game at a time and looking forward to seeing how this team responds.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Take the W every time no matter what it looks like there are no points for style, even if it feels better and my dog doesn’t get scared from all the yelling.

Can’t beat the Saints with that kind of performance, maybe they were looking ahead a little.

Good news they are on Prime so I get to see the game live this week.

Pass that crow would you I need a favorite recipe if you have one.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just a reminder: August 21, 2023 ESPN Power Rankings.

1702877817790.png

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I can't believe the difference in the Rams offense when Williams is on the field and when he is on the sideline. Like chalk and cheese.

It's no coincidence the Rams offense sucked arse when Williams was injured and didn't play.

Thankfully Mcvay is a good coach and can see that difference so if Williams makes a mistake and fumbles he doesn't hurt the team by keeping him on the sideline. You hear that Arthur Smith you bozo, freezing out your best player over a fumble. You jerk. You deserve to lose to a 1 win team.

After this game it's obvious we could win but we will try and lose as well. That was a combo pack of shitty play. We left a lot of points on the board. Can we sack a qb more than once in awhile. Also Please address Def. Player #1 team. I mean really? Whew, go rams.
Thanks, enjoyed the celebration.
Korean Drama Crying GIF by Netflix K-Content

RamWoodie

Legend
Everyone's riding Kendrick...and yes sometimes he deserves it....BUT...on that PI in the end zone, that call should have went both ways. The WR pushed Kendrick first and Kendrick reached out and grabbed the face mask trying to deflect the ball.

Anyhow...the entire secondary has to step up fir the Saints! The game could very well be a shootout. Both teams 7-7 and trying to get a playoff spot.

Here's the thinking for Thursday:

THERE ARE NO OTHER GAMES...THIS IS THE GAME!!!

RamWoodie

Legend

I can't believe the difference in the Rams offense when Williams is on the field and when he is on the sideline. Like chalk and cheese.

It's no coincidence the Rams offense sucked arse when Williams was injured and didn't play.

Thankfully Mcvay is a good coach and can see that difference so if Williams makes a mistake and fumbles he doesn't hurt the team by keeping him on the sideline. You hear that Arthur Smith you bozo, freezing out your best player over a fumble. You jerk. You deserve to lose to a 1 win team.

Very simple...when Williams is out there he gives the play fake legitimacy because he's a valid threat to get the ball!!!

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It seems like a news blackout over the Rams win and the 7th seed. The media is talking about the teams below them, the sonsabitches!

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Simple fact is the Rams need to put more pressure on the QB and Kendricks needs to be better in coverage, in order for the Rams to win on Thursday.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
My new conspiracy theory...

The Rams are sandbagging and purposely leaving points on the table. They are saving those scoring plays for the post season, when they will open up the entire can of whoop ass on the NFC's "best".

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it!!!

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
2-1 in the next 3 games and its back to the playoffs boys!

To quote Marcus Peters, "I think we aint done yet"