CELEBRATE !! Celebration thread....better than the alternate!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
monty python and there was much rejoicing GIF
Martha Stewart Waving Flag GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Fuck yeah Rams!!! You get my BP up every damn week, but I love this team. May be the most likeable since the GSOT

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
RAMS WIN, RAMS WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!

Pokemon Celebrate GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Nick Hampton with an underrated fourth down pass deflection! BB3 with a nice tackle for a loss! Durant blocking an extra point try! Davis Allen with a damn solid run and blocking! Just a few underrated things I wanted to point out.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
RAMS WIN, RAMS WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!

Pokemon Celebrate GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Nick Hampton with an underrated fourth down pass deflection! BB3 with a nice tackle for a loss! Durant blocking an extra point try! Davis Allen with a damn solid run and blocking! Just a few underrated things I wanted to point out.
I'm stoked about Davis Allen. He really looks the part out there.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I felt so much better after the Ravens loss, than I did after this win.
Yeah but that just might be what this team needed for this short week. The score should have been around 35-7. And we could have given Wentz some snaps among others but almost blowing it may be better in the long run.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I knew this game would be hard. They have nothing to lose and we do. We also seem to always play to our competition. Really hope we straighten some shit out on this short week. I see another game closer than it should be coming.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
That miss literally shifted all of the momentum. Commodes were dead if they go down by four possessions.

Agree but if Nacua catches the ball on the 3rd-and-6 crossing pattern, the Rams get a first down, maintain possession, run the clock and are much closer for a field goal attempt. It was a bad drop.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
We went from a no drama win to another learning situation. It was mostly 1st & 2nd year players that were the catalyst for the mild drama

KW 2 fumbles
Kendrick a terrible 4th quarter
Puka a drive stalling drop of a routine catch for him
Place kicker issues
these 4 were a big part of the late concern of an unlikely comeback

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Even with Kyrens early fumbles I thought we were cruising. Until W makes the switch to a better quarterback. Kendrick took upon himself to make the game close. Gotta love him for that.
No, no we don't.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
We went from a no drama win to another learning situation. It was mostly 1st & 2nd year players that were the catalyst for the mild drama

You would think ... hope ... these young men would be a little more sensitive to us older guys.

These games are kind of stressful. I'm genuinely worried about @Loyal.

Ram65

Legend
it's all gravy for me. I for one never gave the Rams a chance to be 7-7 at this juncture of the season. I'm impressed with how hard they play for each other. That was a great stand at the one-yard line late in the game that burned a lot of valuable time off the clock.

It's funny they can dominate a team yet still not play a complete game. It's not just the kicker. They won and will compete every week with a good chance to make the playoffs.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I for one never gave the Rams a chance to be 7-7 at this juncture of the season. I'm impressed with how hard they play for each other.
They won and will compete every week with a good chance to make the playoffs.

I am SO in agreement here.

Prior to the season, I posted several times my opinion that the Rams would be "coached hard and to win; and would play hard and to win but I did not think their roster had enough talent for the team to win many games."

Thrilled to have been wrong. Consider McVay an outstanding head coach (with some short-comings). Thoroughly enjoying meaningful Rams' games in the final weeks of the 2023 Regular Season.