Bradley Marquez

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Merlin looking through a tunnel:
This offseason is gonna be all about WR and QB.
They'll draft a QB high I am sure, but also should be drafting at least 2 wideouts. Plus we can expect them to go after a FA hard and heavy at wideout as well. After all that Marquez will be right where he should be, at the bottom of the depth chart as a special teams dynamo.
With what we have on the O-line? I'm not sure you're right about that Merlin. We need to do something about our O-line and that's probably going to have to be a new LT but we have multiple needs there regardless. TE is another big need. What happens if we lose one or both of our CBs?

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
They're gonna sign a FA WR who can contribute immediately. If they do that plus actually draft a couple good WR prospects that can run an effin route this offense will be fine at the position IMO. Britt is a non-factor.
What FA WR who can contribute immediately will be out there (serious question)? I hope you're not talking about a big money FA, because those guys hardly ever work out. Your assessment of Britt is way off, imo. Dude is a solid receiver, and like someone said earlier, he is a pretty good #2. He's been open quite a few times only for our QBs to miss him completely or not get the ball to him effectively.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What FA WR who can contribute immediately will be out there (serious question)? I hope you're not talking about a big money FA, because those guys hardly ever work out. Your assessment of Britt is way off, imo. Dude is a solid receiver, and like someone said earlier, he is a pretty good #2. He's been open quite a few times only for our QBs to miss him completely or not get the ball to him effectively.

Yeah I seem to be very much on the negative side of things when it comes to Britt so not a surprise to see disagreement. But IMO if the Rams enter next season with him as a guy they're counting on it's gonna be more of the same old sorry offense. Good receivers do more than just get open once in a while, Britt has a tendency to disappear and is not reliable and the QBs know it which is why they don't trust him.

Here's a list of next year's FA receivers. Still too early to know who will be franchised or whatnot, but there's gonna be some options that can help this team and regardless of the recent track record on FA receivers the Rams are going to get all up in that market. Doesn't need to be the highest paid option, just someone who can provide our QBs with possession/chain moving ability.

Right now the Rams are not getting good QB play, but I don't blame everything on them. OC needs improvement and so does WR. This org needs to quit screwing around with high talent/low production developmental types and get some guys in here who can run routes and catch the ball. Guys the QBs can trust.