Baseball 2017

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
meh, they have guaranteed contracts too...I think they are stronger up the middle with that 2B & SS....and I don't wanna see grey beard Utley shouldn't play again....

This is going 6 or 7 games

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Bullpen was bound to blow one at sometime they'd been so solid this post season. Kenley's first ever post season blown save. It was very frustrating watching the strike zone Verlander got but our guys weren't. Even with that we still had a chance to win. Yu will rebound the team and take game 3 though.
Gotta have more than 2 hits through 9 innings to win a WS game. The bats were the real problem. Great pitching by the Stros but we gotta hit in our own park.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, I'm starting to puke...Astros and the talking heads are milking the sympathy about Hurricane Harvey and connecting "Team of Destiny" BS to the Astros. Darvish, go ahead and get a perfect game tonight. Dodger hitters, go ahead and score 15 runs...

QtU9oN3.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Team of destiny my ass, bunch of bandwagon fans. That park was empty 4 years ago and they actually drew a 0.0 rating for the whole season on their local tv deal.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Team of destiny my ass, bunch of bandwagon fans. That park was empty 4 years ago and they actually drew a 0.0 rating for the whole season on their local tv deal.
I wonder if LACHAMP46 is tied up watching the Series, cuz he didn't react to an earlier GROB troll concerning him?:football:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if LACHAMP46 is tied up watching the Series, cuz he didn't react to an earlier GROB troll concerning him?:football:
He's "analyzing" Carson Wentz.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh look, the 2nd best DLineman in the NFL is out getting cheers at the game...:jerkoff:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if Fox remembered there were two teams playing tonight. This deep throat love fest with Houston makes you realize they aren't and haven't done the same for the Dodgers.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Roberts is making this game impossibly hard to watch.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Roberts is making this game impossibly hard to watch.

Yeah, I don't understand why he put Utley in to pinch hit. I guess he wanted to force their hand by putting a lefty in there. But anyone who watches these games knows Utley has much less a chance of getting a hit off a right or left handed pitcher than Forsythe off a righty. Their manager knew that too so he didn't bite. We got lucky with the wild pitch and got the run anyway.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I think Roberts has to consider starting Kershaw tomorrow night with one day less on rest if the Dodgers can't rally. Pitchers used to pitch on 3 days rest in the post season all the time. 4 days shouldn't be that difficult. He should be rested enough. Plus, he could pitch a few innings if they can make it to game 7 with one more day of rest than if he started game 5. .

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's so funny how excited Buck sounds when the Astro's do something. Yet the Dodgers do something and he could be a bored waitress reading you the daily specials.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I think Roberts has to consider starting Kershaw tomorrow night with one day less on rest if the Dodgers can't rally. Pitchers used to pitch on 3 days rest in the post season all the time. 4 days shouldn't be that difficult. He should be rested enough. Plus, he could pitch a few innings if they can make it to game 7 with one more day of rest than if he started game 5. .
No. Alex Wood will pitch today.