Baseball 2017

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So what's the point? Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez, Greg Maddux etc etc etc lots of great pitchers were worse in the post season than regular season. He's had one inning in a handful of starts where he gave up runs. That mean he's not good? I'll still take him every day if we need one game.
Ok. He's been a mediocre pitcher in his post season career and blew a 4-0 lead. That's cool in you book, I get it. Thought it deserved asking the question.
I'll take Verlander in the post season

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I'll take Verlander in the post season

Even if the Dodgers get to him tonight, and push the Series to game 7?

Kershaw has shown this year that he is clutch in the playoffs. No pitcher is perfect. I think he was a bit off with his placement last night, but Verlander is actually on record today saying he thinks the ball feels different in the WS, and that the balls may be "juiced". He also did not get the win in his fist start against the Dodgers, and had a 7-5 playoff record in his career coming into 2017, including 0-3 in the WS. Kershaw is 1-0 in the WS.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even if the Dodgers get to him tonight, and push the Series to game 7?

Kershaw has shown this year that he is clutch in the playoffs. No pitcher is perfect. I think he was a bit off with his placement last night, but Verlander is actually on record today saying he thinks the ball feels different in the WS, and that the balls may be "juiced". He also did not get the win in his fist start against the Dodgers, and had a 7-5 playoff record in his career coming into 2017, including 0-3 in the WS. Kershaw is 1-0 in the WS.
I thought he was 7-7?

TexasRam

Legend
Rich Hill is the key. If the Dodgers can win game 6 I think they win game 7.

When Rich is on he’s often unhittable deep into the late innings. But when he’s off he’s been know to give up 4 run first innings.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I've got no dog in this fight (Pirates fan) but I'm pulling for the Dodgers tonight (NL guy) and hoping a WS champ in LA will help inspire our RAMS down the stretch. GO DODGERS!!!!

…..

Legend
McCullers makes Bellinger look hopeless up there.

5ab's
5 strike outs swinging
same damn pitch.

Everyone knows what he's throwing, yet Bellinger cannot lay off it.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
McCullers makes Bellinger look hopeless up there.

5ab's
5 strike outs swinging
same damn pitch.

Everyone knows what he's throwing, yet Bellinger cannot lay off it.
I doubt Bellinger could hit my curve... He's been pretty brutal.

Somebody needs to get Roberts a Managing for Dummies book, stat...

…..

Legend
Somewhere in Dodger Stadium, Adrian Gonzales is resting his back and saying..."Uhuh... I told ya so"