Any new info on the injuries

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bskrilla

Starter
Haven is a safety and Travon Reed has only one year experience playing CB, he was a converted WR in college, if Johnson can't play next week, it's critical the Rams sign a veteran CB IMO.

Not smoking anything @RamWoodie just good old fashion common sense!
common-sense.jpg

Off-topic "Common Sense" is a good fucking read.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hagen and Reed have done nothing in this league. To thrust them onto the 53 when they aren't ready is foolish. Having safeties pretend to play corner, is also foolish. We can't go into a game with three healthy corners. We were already thin going into this one with four. He may or may not be smoking something, but looking for another corner if Tru can't go, is the right move. One more injury, and Joyner is suddenly starting outside. That's not good for anybody.
I may be mistaken, but I thought I saw Joyner get dinged up in tonite's game. Am I right or wrong!?

RamWoodie

Legend
I've posted alongside @den-the-coach for years and I don't recall he smokes at all, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Truth to me is....we were short corner strength before losing Joyner.

You don't lead your division and trot out 6th and 7th string corner backs without having concerns.
You do if that's what you've got. It doesn't mean they can't play...it means they weren't good enough to make the 53.

Who says 6th and 7th string can't get it done???

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Thing is that Pointer wasn't on the Rams last year. If they sign a CB it is preferably a former Saint/Titan that would have some idea how to play Greg Williams Defense. If that guy is not out there then they stick with their UDFA. Sign Reed off the PS maybe sign Garner onto it. We are only looking at one game though. Can't they just change things up a bit and play three safeties for most of the plays. They do that a lot anyway.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't know about Den the Coach but I'm so geeked that I'm smoking Kool Aid!

Joyner is one tough little SOB and I really appreciated his return. Big fan of his man.

Gotta think Tru gets through this and passes in time to play. Got my fingers crossed because I don't want to see them add an outsider. I'd rather see them add Claiborne but if I remember correctly Tampa added him already.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've been looking around but I don't see much available. Do you have a vet in mind? Did anyone pick up Imoan Claiborne? He looked pretty good to me...

I believe Claiborne is now on the Tampa Bay Practice Squad. Still, if we lose a player to IR, he would be an easy pick-up so long as the Bucs don't bring him up to their 53.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I remember @jrry32 and other contributors awhile ago had a lot of positive elaboration for Roberson. Now as fans, we saw what he can do in year 2, or we as a "rook" depending how you look at it overall.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Any news on pead's hand injury? He seems to have trouble gripping the ball when tackled.