Any new info on the injuries

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
to Trumaine Johnson & Eugene Sims ?

We need these guys back asap. Excellent job to Roberson for stepping in and up. jmo.

bskrilla

Starter
to Trumaine Johnson & Eugene Sims ?

We need these guys back asap. Excellent job to Roberson for stepping in and up. jmo.
Word I heard on Trumaine was a concussion. Which sucks, but there are worse things it could've been. Luckily Roberson stepped up and played huge. Sims I'm less optimistic because it was a knee.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
What about Chase Reynolds? I saw him limping on Lockett's punt return.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Word I heard on Trumaine was a concussion. Which sucks, but there are worse things it could've been. Luckily Roberson stepped up and played huge. Sims I'm less optimistic because it was a knee.
I honestly think he might have gotten concussed a few plays earlier than they took him out, hope he's OK

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Guess we will see DL Ethan Westbrooks move to DE spot for the injured Eugene Sims & DT Louis Trinca-Pasat take the spot that Westbrooks was in.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I thought I heard announcers say:

Johnson - Concussion
Sims - Ankle (Not exactly sure, but when you watch the replay it looked like he rolled his ankle under as he went to sack Wilson. It looked like it got pinned under Wilson's body.
Reynolds - Quad

Simba

Rookie
I thought I heard announcers say:

Johnson - Concussion
Sims - Ankle (Not exactly sure, but when you watch the replay it looked like he rolled his ankle under as he went to sack Wilson. It looked like it got pinned under Wilson's body.
Reynolds - Quad

Yes, but doctors worked on his right knee (about Sims)

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Fisher said Sims' injury didn't look too bad, and Tru didn't pass concussion protocol.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Sims looked like injured his calf. I really think it was just a bad stinger. Hoping at least.

RamWoodie

Legend
The worry is that Tru has to pass the concussion test OR he can't play against the Skins. Even though Roberson played well, we know Tru has the experience and instinct, Even so the Rams are pretty deep in the secondary this year. McDonald and McCleod were excellent...so were Davis and Barron when they got in there.

It won't be a big blow to the secondary, but it's still a blow. Imagine when Gaines gets back, the versatility the secondary will have.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If Tru can't play against the Redskins the Rams will have to make a roster move with only 3 CB's at that point actually I expect them to make a roster move anyway to pick up a veteran, they are just waiting for the 2nd week of the season because of the guaranteed contracts.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Lol talking about all these players who could come in and play on the Dline is mind boggling. Our depth is insane.

RamWoodie

Legend
If Tru can't play against the Redskins the Rams will have to make a roster move with only 3 CB's at that point actually I expect them to make a roster move anyway to pick up a veteran, they are just waiting for the 2nd week of the season because of the guaranteed contracts.
Dude...what are you smoking??? The Rams started Jenkins and Tru at corner. They had Roberson, a true CB and Joyner is a "tweener" who can play CB or Safety. Then...you have two guys on the practice squad...Jacob Haven and Trovon Reed.

It's not as critical as you think.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Dude...what are you smoking??? The Rams started Jenkins and Tru at corner. They had Roberson, a true CB and Joyner is a "tweener" who can play CB or Safety. Then...you have two guys on the practice squad...Jacob Haven and Trovon Reed.

Hagen and Reed have done nothing in this league. To thrust them onto the 53 when they aren't ready is foolish. Having safeties pretend to play corner, is also foolish. We can't go into a game with three healthy corners. We were already thin going into this one with four. He may or may not be smoking something, but looking for another corner if Tru can't go, is the right move. One more injury, and Joyner is suddenly starting outside. That's not good for anybody.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Guess we will see DL Ethan Westbrooks move to DE spot for the injured Eugene Sims & DT Louis Trinca-Pasat take the spot that Westbrooks was in.

Hate to see Simms out (if that's the case) but with LTP potentially getting a chance to play I say "next man up". He showed me something during the pre season opportunities he had. "Small Donald" ..........

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Haven is a safety and Travon Reed has only one year experience playing CB, he was a converted WR in college, if Johnson can't play next week, it's critical the Rams sign a veteran CB IMO.

Not smoking anything @RamWoodie just good old fashion common sense!
common-sense.jpg

Last edited:

…..

Legend

I've posted alongside @den-the-coach for years and I don't recall he smokes at all, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Truth to me is....we were short corner strength before losing Joyner.

You don't lead your division and trot out 6th and 7th string corner backs without having concerns.