AD Surprised Puka With A Badass Gift

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just in case you missed it in the OP.

Click on it over to Instagram and you can watch the video of Puka getting the gift and the jeweler explaining everything about it.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Wow!! AD is the best, man I hope he stays around the team even if he’s not playing.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I have no concerns about Puka's ability to be a great one. I do worry about his playing style though. How long can he last running tough every time he has the ball in his hands?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just in case you missed it in the OP.

Click on it over to Instagram and you can watch the video of Puka getting the gift and the jeweler explaining everything about it.
Where? I tried but couldn't find it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Where? I tried but couldn't find it.

Click on the Instagram post I put in the OP... that should take you over to Instagram on that post. Once there, you'll see that there are 2 posts included... swipe left and the video is the 2nd post.

Name
Steve Davis
I have no concerns about Puka's ability to be a great one. I do worry about his playing style though. How long can he last running tough every time he has the ball in his hands?
The main response I have to that one is "Steve Smith". Every body is a bit different, but if Puka's holds up, he can be a force for quite a while.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
The main response I have to that one is "Steve Smith". Every body is a bit different, but if Puka's holds up, he can be a force for quite a while.
And Heinz Ward.
Puka the "Punisher"!

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Donald is a freaking classy guy. You have to admire his love of the game.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Pretty damn cool. You gotta figure receiving something like that, custom ordered by AD, is a real honor for a young player.

What SUCKS is AD99’s last game when PUCKA wasn’t allowed to finish his season the right way !!

IMO The Rams would have had a REAL chance if that PI gets called.
The 2018 PI against the Saints is what keeps me at peace with the no call.