Aaron Donald’s contract situation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I also think you want the window to be open longer... so by front-loading what you can within reason, you extend the window.

Do the patriots maximize a window or do they work to sustain their window???

Here's why you don't do that imo: Goff is on his rookie contract now. That will allow us to go all in the next couple of years. We can afford talented vets on short-term deals looking to win. Once Goff gets his extension, we'll have to rely more on rookie contracts and cheap vets around our core. We want to squeeze as much as possible out of our advantages now.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Headed to Pitt, they have their opener at home on Saturday. Probably getting some more work in.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
It means Hail to Pitt but I couldn’t blame anyone for thinking it meant Hates to Practice lol

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Did you see wade and mcvay fist bump? Mcvay had a shit rating grin. I think they got word. I say he is signed. Just guessing.

Last edited:

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Hard to Prorate - Clearly the negotiations have hit a snag.
Man, I read that as "hard to prostate - clearly the negotiations have hit a snag."

I was thinking, that goes father than just hitting a snag!

Status
Not open for further replies.