Aaron Donald Retires

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'm absolutely devastated. I literally thought he'd play one or two more seasons with the Rams. He just restructured. Thought he'd stay.

I don't blame him though, nothing left to prove. No anger or hate, just sad.

(To none of your surprise) I DO have some slight anger and frustration with the Rams for failing to get him help the last 2 years and so far this year. Trying to make him carry it all again on Defense is bullshit at his age. I would like to think that he would've stayed another year or two if we got a premier EDGE in FA. But that's probably not at all why he retired.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Well, look for Byron Murphy to be the pick at 19..

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Absolutely devastating but much love for the GOAT

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Holding Back GIF by DeRay Davis
I failed...

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The best there has ever been at his position. I wish he had one more year left in him, but in 20 years people will be saying, "better to retire a year too early than a year too late", but right now I wish he could have had one more year.

Happy Trails Aaron, see you in Canton.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'm afraid to see what our 2 rookies look like next year without AD getting triple teamed. If we thought our pass rush looked ineffective at times last year.....

Now I'd think we have to be in play for Byron Murphy or Newton at 19.

Psycho_X

Legend
Some people owe Jourdan an apology?

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Not super shocked but in shock, hurts a lot to lose him. So thankful he was a Ram and ever only a Ram, good luck AD

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

AllGasNoBrakes

Air Traffic Controller
The GREATEST. A pleasure to watch his entire career from start to finish. All the best AD. Thanks for the memories

Psycho_X

Legend
Odd. At seasons end he said hr would be back.
From Jourdan gleaning some change in ADs status from during the combine I'm guessing he got away and had a change of heart between end of season and the combine. Sounds like he informed the Rams brass before the combine and they were doing their best to not answer directly but also doing their vague confirmation that something was up. Either way... this sucks as fans.