A New Fun, Time Passing Game I've Played Before...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you can plz post the number with your player, makes it easier to follow at times, especially on smart phones.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Wow, good one. A lot of people won't remember Kurt wore 10 in 1998. But see what you did, you opened 13 up for Givens!!!

No! Warner gets both.

I was given a rookie card of his years ago as a gift. There are only 1000 of them, they were made for a local giveaway in Iowa. He's wearing 10 and needs a shave.

RFIP

Are we really stuck on #14?

Think people, THINK!!! :jerkoff:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dang it! I had that cat in my head but I couldn't remember his name! I actually liked him but guess I was wrong huh?
He and I used to talk a lot on Twitter. One of the more humble, genuinely good dudes I ever conversed with.

RFIP

th

That's right, I'm uping the ante boys and girls...PHOTO TIME!!!

RFIP

He and I used to talk a lot on Twitter. One of the more humble, genuinely good dudes I ever conversed with.

That's pretty cool, makes you want to root for the guy all the more.

RFIP

Again, if anyone has a different player at a certain number just go back to the #, quote the one already there and add your own.