A New Fun, Time Passing Game I've Played Before...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

It has worked well the one other time I started it so here goes. I call it "Rams by the #'s"

You start at uniform #1 of course, and no one can jump to the next # until the most famous Ram at the current # is identified. Now there CAN be several at a particular # as you can imagine some #'s have more than one Ram (current or past) who people will debate was better but, for example, when I kick this thing off with MY #1 people can add more of their players at #1 who they think is better than the guy I choose or they can add a #2 uni'd player they loved BUT you can't jump to #3 UNTIL at least one #2 player has been listed. (Not sure the Rams ever had a 0 or 00 guy but if they did you can't add him until AFTER we get to #99)

Got it?

Ok, here goes.

#1 - Mike Lansford.

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
#3 Brady Quinn

WE ARE STILL ON #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Unless you believe, like Phx does, that Mickey Mouse was once a Ram!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now what was that old ass punters name who was #2 again??? Mike Horan? Was he #2?

YES he was! Ok #3 on the clock now!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I was waiting for this one...

#5 Dieter 'By God' Brock

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
When did Musial play for the Rams?