A Look Towards the Rams 2016 Free Agents(Poll)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who should be the Rams top priority?

• Jenkins

Votes: 89 74.8%
  • Quick

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Hayes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barron

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Johnson

Votes: 18 15.1%
  • Zuerlein

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Harkey

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
I voted Jenkins but I would love it if the Rams kept everyone on the list. If the Rams retain Jenkins, Johnson may very well leave for $Greener Pastures$ so at least they have Gaines coming back.

BTW: Bates, Davis, and Cunningham will all be Restricted FA's... Big difference.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Jenkins & Johnson....Barron & Quick....Hayes & Harkey....& GZ....man, keep all these guys ...esp. the top 4.

lockdnram21

Legend
I'll also give Quick the remaining season to see if he CAN be or Can't be someone who can help this team. He is not who he was beggining to be when he got hurt . !
theres your quote. I didnt put words in your mouth. your judging off one game and one drop

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
theres your quote. I didnt put words in your mouth. your judging off one game and one drop

Read below what others are saying yet you jump me when I say I'll give the guy (Quick) the remaining year to TRY and be what we drafted him to be or he is gone period. I could post what you said about the guy in the same thread I got the post below where YOU SAID the same thing. Even you said in a post Quick needs to improve or be gone. :shocked: So go find someone else to argue with. I never mentioned one game or one drop.:headexplosion: Those are your words. Not mine :rolllaugh:.I said the quote at the bottom:thinking:. Give Quick the rest of this years 12 weeks to figure if he wants to play or not. I won't cut him but Snisher will if HE CAN'T PRODUCE. As the poster below quotes his whole career with the RAMS as just almost one half of one year before an injury that may be too bad to ever come back from. Not his fault. He looks the role but he can't do it anymore.(SO FAR) . So SHOW ME Quick and I do mean PDQ or you will be out of the NFL. You even said as much yourself in the vent thread. So just STOP the nonsense as I'm done with this topic and wish Brian Quick a speedy recovery from his tragic shoulder injury that has kept him from the playing field and what he almost became in the NFL. Let It go man. Your on my ignore list now. Won't see your response. Especially when you are speaking out of BOTH sides of your mouth.:deadhorse:

Another smart poster:
Come on. I don't want to? Why would I not want to see a guy who's been badly needed for the last 3 years develop into what we drafted him for? That's exactly what I WANT to see. The man is in his 4th year and has about half a season of good games. In 2014 he caught 25 passes in 7 games, 9 over the last 4. His last three games he played were against good teams and he caught 4 for 53 yards combined. What accomplishments are you talking about? Look I see the potential, he looks the part, I know about the injury, but right now Austin is our best WR followed by Bailey. They are the only two WRs I'd trust right now to make a play. Well, a positive play anyway.

ME:
I'll also give Quick the remaining season to see if he CAN be or Can't be someone who can help this team. He is not who he was beggining to be when he got hurt . !

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Harkey is going to be essential to the ground game, and he's arguably our best tight end. He's the first priority for me.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Re-sign them both. CB depth is massively important. Extend Brockers, and bring back Barron. That's my order of importance.
Agreed.
I'm done with Cook and i'd let Zuerlein walk. Give me a kicker with a weaker leg who isn't fragile in the head.
Quick needs to start producing. If our WR's don't start making one on one plays this is going to be the SJ39 offense all over again. Personally i don't think we've got what we need outside of Gurley/Tavon which is why i've been banging the table to go get a real, dynamic WR.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Jenkins.

But I'd bring them all back, if the money is right.

Barron is actually a very close 2nd to Jenkins for me. And unlike Jenkins and Tru, he might well come cheap relative to his immense on field value. Barron seems to make one big player per game, and his versatility is invaluable in this league since injuries always happen. You cannot realistically have amazing depth at every position. The cap does not allow it. Having guys like Barron that can line up all over the field is key. We're seeing that now with Ogletree out.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
JJ has really grown this year locking down his side with great efficiency. I love Tru and think he has rebounded from his injury and also played at a very high level. JJ has been top 10 and rising this season. Easy Choice

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Jenkins.

But I'd bring them all back, if the money is right.

Barron is actually a very close 2nd to Jenkins for me. And unlike Jenkins and Tru, he might well come cheap relative to his immense on field value. Barron seems to make one big player per game, and his versatility is invaluable in this league since injuries always happen. You cannot realistically have amazing depth at every position. The cap does not allow it. Having guys like Barron that can line up all over the field is key. We're seeing that now with Ogletree out.

I was dubious about the trade when we picked up Barron - but it looks like a steal now. We took a player with big time talent who wasn't fitting their system or whatever and have given him the free reign to go and play.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
We don't have a lockdown CB but Jenkins is the closest thing. As long as we sign him or Tru then I think we can manage. EJ has a mountain of potential.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
With the Gaines injury and the uncertainty of not only if he will be back next year, but if he can ever come back and be effective. I cast for JJ and Tru.
The rest are just guys. Just guys are never priorities. So it's just how it works out for them. Some are good players, but the team has to decide if their part of the solution or the problem as far as winning.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Harkey is going to be essential to the ground game, and he's arguably our best tight end. He's the first priority for me.
I was the other vote for Harkey for your exact reason. Besides, he shouldn't be hard to sign.

V3

Hall of Fame
Have a feeling Jenkins is going to be asking for too much money. I'm also not a fan of his mental lapses or risk taking. I'd much rather pay less for Trumaine who seems to be a little more consistent but still comes up with INTs.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Have a feeling Jenkins is going to be asking for too much money. I'm also not a fan of his mental lapses or risk taking. I'd much rather pay less for Trumaine who seems to be a little more consistent but still comes up with INTs.

The money is my thought too. Jenkins is playing well, I don't have any complaints about his last couple of games, but we've got lots o people needing resigning, and some big holes still to fill on offense. I think probably JJ is the best corner, but is he going to be worth the money he'll command vs Tru? Who knows what the cap will be next year but if we're tight, I'd rather keep Tru and go after a #1 WR.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jenkins, then Barron imo. Jenkins is the best corner, and potential lock down guys are hard to find. Barron is valuable as a safety and a linebacker, and is showing that he's savvy and hard hitting in the right system - like the Rams'.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
The money is my thought too. Jenkins is playing well, I don't have any complaints about his last couple of games, but we've got lots o people needing resigning, and some big holes still to fill on offense. I think probably JJ is the best corner, but is he going to be worth the money he'll command vs Tru? Who knows what the cap will be next year but if we're tight, I'd rather keep Tru and go after a #1 WR.

The money is a fair point. If there are substantial cost savings, it might well be wise to roll with him over Jenkins. But I just don't see Tru coming cheaply at all. Maybe I am wrong. But as was mentioned, in addition to being a solid CB he still produces quite a few INTs, even if he doesn't take them to the house as often as Jenkins. He's going to want to get paid. I think we are going to have to choose between them. But we still have EJ Gaines. And Marcus Roberson - who was regarded as 1st round talent for some time before the draft - has looked very good in his limited targets by the opposition. We should be okay at CB whether we keep Jenkins, Johnson, or both.