A franchise in London is a “realistic possibility”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I could much sooner see the resurgence of the Euro League than a team over there. The travel and jet lag would just be idiotic for any team to make that hop 10 times a year or for division teams to do it every year. I would definitely lobby against it if I was an owner
Yeah. Every team that's played there said it was a logistical nightmare, too. The jet lag (like you said) would suck for that team 8 times a year. It doesn't make any sense it all.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
This is going to happen, it's not if, but when. The NFL is about one thing MONEY. They just jettisoned the 21st ranked metropolitan area in the US, St. Louis, and are on the verge of letting the 18th ranked, San Diego go. The addition of worldwide markets with huge population centers means additional billions for the owners. I don't think the owners are really concerned with how the players or fans feel about teams playing overseas, as long as it means more money and additional revenue streams it's going to happen. I can see an eventual path to 40 teams with half a dozen being outside the US. We may not like the direction the NFL is heading, but we're not billionaire owners who want more billions.
I can tell you about one owner that's more concerned about building a practice facility with a club, restaurant, and a swimming pool than building a winning football team. Fuck you, Jerry.
Screenshot_2016-02-04-17-54-29-1-1.jpg

9lbHammer

UDFA
8 games a year in a different hemisphere. That wouldn't put said team at a disadvantage at all.....They will have to force free agents to sign there as well.

ViennaMax

Rookie
Bring back NFL Europe.

Problem solved.

KurtWarner_web.jpg

there is an european football league (college level division 2-3) - but obv people wanna see the best possible - i don't think, that the nfleurope would work out very well.