OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I didn't know you could do that. Absolutely has to be by mutual consent. So what is Riddick's reasoning?

PARAM

Hall of Fame
So our free agents signed elsewhere are Shelton, Fuller, Anchrum, Ernest Brown IV and Jonah Williams? Thank god we get a 3rd next year for Morris!!! I wonder if combined, they surpass DWill's contract?

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Not surprised Young only got a 1 year deal. I am surprised he got $13 million.
Im so glad we didn’t sign him. He underperformed in Washington, then got a gift from God to go play half a season in SF, and instead of adding tens of millions of dollars to his next contract, he confirmed Washington’s assessment of him. The Whiners almost sent him home for lack of effort. The only game he was worth a shit was the Super Bowl.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Im so glad we didn’t sign him. He underperformed in Washington, then got a gift from God to go play half a season in SF, and instead of adding tens of millions of dollars to his next contract, he confirmed Washington’s assessment of him. The Whiners almost sent him home for lack of effort. The only game he was worth a shit was the Super Bowl.
He checked all the boxes for me, boy was I wrong. It has to be heart. I don't get it, he is physically gifted.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Really glad Young is signing elsewhere and hope the Rams want nothing to do with Clowney. I’d prefer using 19 on an edge (Chop Robinson) or trying to move up if they want someone higher on their board.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
That man is a Ram!
A lot to work out before he's traded anywhere. If he's traded prior to June 1st, the Eagles get a 20.5 mil dead money hit and a 1.3 cap savings. Post June 1st, it's 5.8/16.0, so I'm sure they want extras to do that. Somebody eating some of his bonus? I don't know what can be done. His salary for 2024 is 14.5 mil already and he probably wants a new deal as this is the final year of the contract. It would be like playing on the franchise tag albeit at 6 mil less. I hate Philly.....they always want too much for their unhappy players.

Psycho_X

Legend
His salary for 2024 is 14.5 mil already and he probably wants a new deal as this is the final year of the contract.

I like the idea of Haason Riddick as a situational pass rusher but he's not an every down backer. And I don't want to pay a long term contract to a 30 year old part time player. So yeah just kind of depends on the deal and what he's wanting. If we trade a day three pick for a one or two year rental I'd feel better about it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I like the idea of Haason Riddick as a situational pass rusher but he's not an every down backer. And I don't want to pay a long term contract to a 30 year old part time player. So yeah just kind of depends on the deal and what he's wanting. If we trade a day three pick for a one or two year rental I'd feel better about it.
I’d rather get someone who is more complete but yeah. He’s better than nothing if the cost is low enough.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I’d rather get someone who is more complete but yeah. He’s better than nothing if the cost is low enough.
If you mean draft pick compensation, I agree.

However, if you're talking about contract, it Ain't gonna be low.

Haason Reddick has 50 sacks over the past four seasons. That's more than Danielle Hunter and Khalil Mack.

He is likely to want and get big-$

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you mean draft pick compensation, I agree.

However, if you're talking about contract, it Ain't gonna be low.

Haason Reddick has 50 sacks over the past four seasons. That's more than Danielle Hunter and Khalil Mack.

He is likely to want and get big-$
Dunno about Mack but Hunter is also one the best run stuffing edges in the league too. Maybe that impacts Reddick's offers.