OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Wonder what the price on Johnathan Allen in DC would be? Not even sure if he available just dreaming…

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seeing nothing yet on that trade. Guess deleting that means it was fake?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I hope he signs with the Rams. If nothing else he would be a good veteran presence sorely needed for the secondary.
I wonder if, after the injuries, he might be better suited to play deep safety? Just a thought since I seriously doubt he could have as quick of feet as he did prior.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just heard Clowney to Dolphins.
Probably for the best - not sure Clowney would have fit here attitude-wise - but still disappointing to see another player who could have helped signing elsewhere.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Sounds like we struck out for pass rush help in FA. That's really disappointing. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite us in the ass. Here's to hoping players step up to fill the void and we draft some stud/studs that up our pass rush game. Trying to stay optimistic but it isn't looking great on that part.